Quantcast

Mother of all Bombs

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Apparently, we just dropped a 21,000 lb bomb on an ISIS camp in Afghanistan.
21,000 lbs. :eek: It has a destructive radius of a mile.

The news playing in the background says it's the 'largest non-nuclear weapon" our military has in it's arsenal.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
What is the destructive radius of the early nuclear weapons we droppped? Seems like the lines are blurring with the idea of miniaturizing nukes.. freakin crazy

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Shock and Awe!

Worked so well last time.

The way to eradicate terrorism is to make people too afraid to induce terror. Afraid of FREEDOM!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
What is the destructive radius of the early nuclear weapons we droppped? Seems like the lines are blurring with the idea of minitirizing nukes.. freakin crazy
I've been reading up :nerd: this thing is equiv to 11 tons of TNT, the Russians have a similar non-nuke equiv to 44 tons, teh wikis say they were developed to replace small nukes in battle (cause maybe that was never a good idea?)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Apparently cock-stroking infographics in USA Today and others comparing this to Hiroshima forgot that the nuke was in kilotons of yield. What's three orders of magnitude between friends?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dutch media reported at least(!) 36 isis fighters died in the attack.
Which is only about 10 people more then the number of people who died in a bus crash in Mexico the same day....
cheaper to round our enemies up and send them on a bus ride in mexico....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fake Newz

"I have reviewed the [White House's] document carefully, and I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the US government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun, Syria at roughly 6am to 7am on 4 April, 2017.
At least we got to test out that big ass bomb, right?