Quantcast

Mother phucking staplesrebate center

J

JRB

So Julie is all whacked cuz our rebates always get phucked up or we lose them. This time was $30 for a printer. We send it in and she gets an email today about the UPC being wrong and they are not sending $30. I call with the UPC and the dude types it in and pretty much says you're phucked. I say bullschit, I am holding a receipt that has all the info and the printer listed and you are paying. He says, go to the store and call me with a UPC from another box. Yeah, phuck you, I am not doing your job because you can't cross reference schit. He's all, please hold. Uhm - yeah you need to go to the store. I say bullschit, they will refer me to you and I am not pissing away any more time. If I go to the store, I am just breaking $30 worth of schit and calling it good. Uhm - what was the UPC??? 0143058199 You said 001??? I say, uhm, no, 01. You mean 03??? Uhm - no. 01 blah, blah, blah. Oh wait, here it comes up. It is validated. When will I get a check??? Uhm, what does the receipt say??? I don't phucking care, you tell me. Oh, uhm, about 2 weeks. Cool thanks, I'll stop being an ass now Andy.

How many peeps just say phuck it??? I have been phucked my everyone on rebates, but microsoft. My pledge is to pursue every rebate going forward. Crooked phucking, no typing, ass bags. /rant off

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rebate = NO BUY for me.

If they can't give me the money off to start phuck em!!

J

JRB

I won this one bitches. Andy hates me now though. Oh well, phuck you Andy!!! :eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I won this one bitches. Andy hates me now though. Oh well, phuck you Andy!!! :eviltongu
Do you have problem using to AIM convos at the same time too?

J

JRB

stosh said:
Who the hell is Andy?
The no typing staples ass bag. Yeah - I know, he likely doesn't post on RM. It would be funny as hell if he did. If there was a staplesrebate forum, I would sign up to post it there.

Oh - and like your phucking threads relate to anything. :nuts: :D

J

JRB

Echo said:
I've always gotten my rebates back with no problems at all. Sounds like user error.

It was. They couldn't get the friggin UPC typed in right. We mailed them the receipt. Should we go write the check for them too???

J

JRB

Echo said:
I do get a kick out of when people take me seriously when I'm obviously being a smartass.

Oh - I'm just on my staples hating. Anything you say that lets me rip on em is all good. :thumb:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Echo said:
I've always gotten my rebates back with no problems at all. Sounds like user T error.
It sure does;) poor Andy had to see the Staples shrink after Loco :p

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
you need to put a disclaimer in your signature...if not, people will always wonder if you are trying to be funny or if you're really bein a dick! :p

I'll take care of it for him.