Quantcast

***Mothers day GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Well that escalated quickly.
'squeeb ... call your Mom.

Good morning. slept like shit, but going to get out for a big ride as soon as it warms a bit and the rain/fog burns off.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
@Pesqueeb for a nominal fee, I'll call your mom, pretend I'm Mephistopheles and tell her you've joined me in hell, where we are preparing the army of the undead to return to earth and conquer the living.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Nice dinner out last night, even if alcohol cause me to have distressing dreams thankfully revealed to be untrue when I woke up.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rear wheel on my Transition is totally hoopajooped. Will be tight, but the bike shop is going to try to get something rolling for me for the trip to Pennsylvania this week.

As soon as I'm back I'm building a set with Hope hubs.

Until then, its donkey bike and beer time.

:brow:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did they walk in on you making woopie, then proceed to point and laugh?

Nope and nope. Just lacked that info. It turns out her ex husband is a nice guy. I was cleaning Fish for Lunch and they did not know how to gut a fish. I decided to show them. Lets just say I murdered fish for them for lunch.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Killed it at our performance headlining the LA DomCon (Dominatrix Convention).

Pretty sure I already call @Pesqueeb’a mom.

Cleaning house, and writing music for another show on 5/26. Just found out I could actually have a cool gig coming up. Not that I haven’t had a few cool ones, lately.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Killed it at our performance headlining the LA DomCon (Dominatrix Convention).

Pretty sure I already call @Pesqueeb’a mom.

Cleaning house, and writing music for another show on 5/26. Just found out I could actually have a cool gig coming up. Not that I haven’t had a few cool ones, lately.
Did you get your Gravity Well, yet? I am quite disappoint with mine.

Worked in the yard a bit, installed new WM BSA 30 BB, used angle grinder to make bash guard work with new BB, rode a little.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Did you get your Gravity Well, yet? I am quite disappoint with mine.

Worked in the yard a bit, installed new WM BSA 30 BB, used angle grinder to make bash guard work with new BB, rode a little.
Got mine. Wasn’t what I was expecting. Nicholas says his intent was for an always on box being fed lots of distortion. I wanted something bigger and effect-y. Honestly, it sounds good for it’s intended design and I like having it on at the end of my chain. I kinda expected the terror to be a little more like a pad/hold. It gets pretty cone-blowing loud at higher settings, but comes on slow and subtle at lower ones. Not my favorite box. Decent utility though.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got mine. Wasn’t what I was expecting. Nicholas says his intent was for an always on box being fed lots of distortion. I wanted something bigger and effect-y. Honestly, it sounds good for it’s intended design and I like having it on at the end of my chain. I kinda expected the terror to be a little more like a pad/hold. It gets pretty cone-blowing loud at higher settings, but comes on slow and subtle at lower ones. Not my favorite box. Decent utility though.
My biggest issue is that it doesn't work in my amp's effect loop. It builds up low frequency hum regardless if signal goes in or not.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
ran the mother’s day gauntlet and emerged unscathed. went to a state park in SC that has a huge stand of spider lillies in the river and ruins from an old canal. saw many skinks, turtles, and a few snakes. scouting the calendar for the week ahead to see where i might fit in bikes..

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this is kind of awesome.....for the upcoming nin/jesus&marychain tour....presale tickets....you have to show up at venue and buy tickets....no internet sales....