Quantcast

motionboy press release

motionboy

Chimp
Jun 1, 2002
Denver Colorado
Well guys,

I wish I could say the only project we have been working on is our movie but it's not. Here is one of the large sites we have just launched. If you are looking to sell some used cd's online. Or maybe I want to just find song names to download from kazaa.

The solution... tada... http://www.uzed.com

We should be sending out the movie press release late this week or early next week.

I included the official press release below. Support us.

---press release---
Uzed.com Presents New Opportunity To Profit From Unwanted DVDs & CDs - 8/13/2002
The launch of Uzed.com presents a new opportunity for independent entertainment stores across the nation and their customers. In the past, music lovers hauled boxes and shopping bags full of used CDs to their local music store, hoping to get a few dollars for their unwanted discs. At the same time, storeowners struggled to get a steady supply of marketable pre-owned CDs and hoped the supply would appeal to customers. Uzed.com has refined this process for the 21st century, simplifying and enhancing the pre-owned entertainment buying experience for all parties.
For consumers, Uzed.com provides a simple, user-friendly interface for swapping unwanted used CDs for cash. Users simply log on to Uzed.com, type in the titles they would like to sell and hit "go to cart/check-out." A running tally of the customer's inventory value is provided in an Amazon.com-style shopping cart. To complete their trade, users simply enter the physical address they'd like the check sent to or they can opt to receive cash through PayPal, the number one online payment service in the nation. Uzed.com uniquely offers an additional luxury of free shipping for sales of 12 CDs or more, providing users with significant cost savings.

In addition to enabling customers to immediately receive cash for their CDs, Uzed.com is looking to the future; not only will consumers soon have the ability to buy and sell both new and used CDs, but DVDs and video games as well. Uzed.com will also offer visitors the opportunity to virtually search the used entertainment bins of independent music, video and gaming stores across the country and buy hard-to-find items at affordable prices.

"In the past few years, pre-owned entertainment has grown into a billion dollar marketplace," said Steve Bonneau, president and CEO of Uzed.com. "In launching Uzed.com, we wanted to offer a solution for consumers and independent entertainment stores alike. The partnerships we've created with TMN and others will help us achieve our goal of becoming the standard for the purchasing and sale of pre-owned entertainment both offline and on the Internet."

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Thanks! It is great to get positive feedback. Mike has been slaving away at this for a little while now. I took him to Keystone today to bounce down mountains for a stress reliever!:D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Motionboy2
Thanks! It is great to get positive feedback. Mike has been slaving away at this for a little while now. I took him to Keystone today to bounce down mountains for a stress reliever!:D
why can"t my (in 15 minutes EX boss )have been like that. :(