Quantcast

///MountainsMondayGmt\\\

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
well that was an ass kicker. apparently i need to ride more than once a month. legs are toast. the downs were superb though. for those who know wilsons-greentown, raiders, schoolhouse.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Waiting on the car to get inspected then off to ride DirtyGirl's personal stash of uber technical trails. No double black diamonds there, trail is worthy of it's own rating system; GFY (go fuck yourself). There will be lots of cursing and falling down.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Productive weekend, worked on the new place and the race car. I has a headache now, but will remedy with food here in a few minutes. Oh, and got my bike posted for sale... hopefully that happens soon so I can has new bike before I head to the desert in April for my birthday.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Don't stick your hand in there.

How is the chicken wing healing?
Airlock has 22 bolts to remove sidecover. Definitely enough time to think lock out.

Dog tail is acting like an arm again. This bone stimulator has really been great for rehab, I can feel my grip muscles coming back. No more sling and starting to open doors with it and get it back on light duty. Feeling encouraged that I may be pedaling on dirt by mid April.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning y'all, end of a short windy weekend, start of a long drawn out week. Nervous about my work comp appointment on Thursday, I do not want to be back on light duty.

On a better note, been shopping for new backpacks and tents for upcoming warmer weather. Finding a lot of good stuff nowadays for good pricing. Will be heading up this weekend to see what conditions are like for camping and getting that first trip planned out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Girl I've been talking to about her relationship just came up with the best idea to keep Haley occupied this weekend. Making ice cream with a coffee can and a hill. Totally how I'm going to wear her out for nap time on Saturday. Make her run down to get the can every roll.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I had to pee really bad after shoveling the driveway. Perfectly normal...
Why did you pee in a garbage bag? Couldn't you pee in the snow or in a toilet or in a water bottle? I feel like a garbage bag is super far down on my list of things to piss in.

And why was your bong in your piss bag?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Why did you pee in a garbage bag? Couldn't you pee in the snow or in a toilet or in a water bottle? I feel like a garbage bag is super far down on my list of things to piss in.

And why was your bong in your piss bag?
Bong shed doesn't have a bathroom. I am old. I had to pee. The clock was ticking, someday you will understand....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Part dusk, part night ride. My friend's hubby was out there with the leaf blower way ahead of us. Which is good because she has a habit of not cutting saplings down to the dirt, leaving three inch tall "mutherfuckers" for ya. Freakin awesome to be able to see them at night. A couple are right in the middle of very tight steep switchbacks.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Somehow I don't think I am making a very compelling argument.....
In the last month or so I have been thinking a chamber pot might be a good idea, the space I live in has one bathroom per floor and they are at the back of the building or about 60 feet from the winter bedroom... your argument is REAL.

Part dusk, part night ride. My friend's hubby was out there with the leaf blower way ahead of us. Which is good because she has a habit of not cutting saplings down to the dirt, leaving three inch tall "mutherfuckers" for ya. Freakin awesome to be able to see them at night. A couple are right in the middle of very tight steep switchbacks.
People who leave Punji sticks drive me nuts. We have a local club which specializes in them. Beavers are also very good at creating them...