Quantcast

Mt. St. Helens...Beta please

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
:) Steve and I'll be at the park and ride - but what time???? I gotta figure out when to set the alarm for so we get up, load the car, and drive to the kent area in time to meet you.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Skookum said:
Can you make it to Des Moines/Kent Park and Ride off of I-5 (Just east of the freeway exit left on Military Rd.) in the morning.
yeah, I could make it there, that'd be cool. so, anyone know what time yet?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Megan Black said:
yeah, I could make it there, that'd be cool. so, anyone know what time yet?
Yah meet at the Park and Ride at 6:30 that should get us to Randle to meet Oly at 8ish if he's still up for it. At last talk to he was 95% sure he was down.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Skookum said:
Yah meet at the Park and Ride at 6:30 that should get us to Randle to meet Oly at 8ish if he's still up for it. At last talk to he was 95% sure he was down.

!!!!! 6:30, like as in the a.m.??? you guys are crazy man, CRAZY! well, okay i'll meet y'all down there, but i won't actually be awake until..at least, .. noon-thirty.... :p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Megan Black said:
!!!!! 6:30, like as in the a.m.??? you guys are crazy man, CRAZY! well, okay i'll meet y'all down there, but i won't actually be awake until..at least, .. noon-thirty.... :p
Don't worry i'll buy you a cup of joe. :D

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Wowzors - 6:30am eh? Looks like I better get my coffee maker programmed and everything packed up now. We'll see ya then. :)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hey guys,

Thanks for a fun day on Sunday! Sorry I got the bonked disease...bleh - oh well, i skipped out on work yesterday and slept and ate. :D :devil:

Skooks - you gonna post any of your awesome pics?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Jr_Bullit said:
Hey guys,

Thanks for a fun day on Sunday! Sorry I got the bonked disease...bleh - oh well, i skipped out on work yesterday and slept and ate. :D :devil:

Skooks - you gonna post any of your awesome pics?
Check the lounge for pics.

was good riding with you and steve, no worries about the bonk. It was alot of trail in the heat.