Quantcast

*Mundane GMT*

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dirt trails, beer and fish tacos. Not a bad birthday evening. :D

Just about pulled a Jack Moir this evening. Not really sure how I stayed upright. :crazy:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The whole right groin region is currently swollen to the point of being jiggley and the discoloration is getting kinda gnarly looking. As added insult the base of my dick is now purple.
Back in my drinking days I passed out on the toilet, when I came to I was ass up and face down. Over the next few days one side of my junk, balls to the tip of my dick developed a deep purple bruise. I still have no idea how it happened...

Hope you heal up and are back to riding soon. :thumb:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I do believe you have our "new hole in the front" friend confused with @boostindoubles
Yeah that was my arm in the hop processing auger. Man its taking a long time to get back to my pre-destruction arm strength, but I am 90% there now.

Had a nice 1500 mile tour of eastern Oregon and northern Nevada this weekend. Seemed like a lot of driving but the scenery and hot springs were awesome.

Let it be known, La Grande, Oregon has flowy single-track.

31179.jpeg

And in other news... diarrhea season has arrived. Oh boy oh boy, been waiting for months for this.

20170612_180821.jpg

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yeah that was my arm in the hop processing auger. Man its taking a long time to get back to my pre-destruction arm strength, but I am 90% there now.

Had a nice 1500 mile tour of eastern Oregon and northern Nevada this weekend. Seemed like a lot of driving but the scenery and hot springs were awesome.

Let it be known, La Grande, Oregon has flowy single-track.

View attachment 125575

And in other news... diarrhea season has arrived. Oh boy oh boy, been waiting for months for this.

View attachment 125576
Good cherries have been slow arrive in Montana, the California ones are crap not worth crapping for.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Good cherries have been slow arrive in Montana, the California ones are crap not worth crapping for.
Cherry season is just getting under way here. I took these out of orchards that will likely be picked later in the week. The train is just getting out of the station! The Flathead Lake cherries probably are a couple weeks after here?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Alvord dessert? Spent a blissful afternoon soaking in a spring out side of Denio after two and a half days on the motorcycle some some years back. Alvord is neat, but fuck that place in the summer. :dead:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Alvord dessert? Spent a blissful afternoon soaking in a spring out side of Denio after two and a half days on the motorcycle some some years back. Alvord is neat, but fuck that place in the summer. :dead:
I went down 395/78/95 through Oregon. Saw dual sport adventure bikes everywhere. Looked like the fun. It rained the whole time in Oregon. Sure was nice soaking in the pool, in the rain, at 1 AM.