Quantcast

****************Mundey Y U NO Still SunDey********************

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Should be an interesting day.

Fucksometer is 10000% in the negative. We'll see if captn' boss has figured out that I am serious. . . considering he still didn't on Friday.

Should get my new truck this week sometime.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Squeeb you get any hail down by you? Deck is covered in it...

Informal Monday morning poll-

How do you, if you have one- empty the dishwasher?

1. Top down

2. Bottom up

C. Srsly? First world problem...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I slept in this morning due to a lousy night of sleep. After I got up, I stared outside at the pouring rain for like five minutes, then said fuck it and went for my five mile run. The rain actually felt nice.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dishwashers....its what the sink is for...

evidently oregon is trusting unwashed masses to pump their own gas....

cry freedom...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Taking Frita to get a rock chip addressed this morning. I swear it wasn't there before I took it to the shop, but zero deductible takes care of it, I hope. Feel good about the work I got done on the truck this weekend, but still way to much to do. I will likely leave all the cab stuff until this winter, but I gotta get the windshield washer stuff installed. Having no spray is a bitch.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Squeeb you get any hail down by you? Deck is covered in it...

Informal Monday morning poll-

How do you, if you have one- empty the dishwasher?

1. Top down

2. Bottom up

C. Srsly? First world problem...
Nothing here. Last moisture was Saturday afternoon.

I have no idea how the kid uploads the dishwasher.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Went to the house of @rideit last night, pretty sure he fed me the ribs of a vegetarian jehovah witness that has been in his freezer for some time. Also pretty sure he slipped a roofie in my wine glass. Decent guy in a Jeffrey dahmer kind of way.

seem to be missing my wallet as well.
turd cutter dull...?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holiday here today. Of course it's pissing rain. I think that I shall stay inside and relax.

I'd like to ride, but I just cleaned my bike. And yesterday I had to sit in hellish traffic due to accidents on the way to and back from the trails...friggin nightmare, especially coupled with cottage traffic.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Seem to have awoken to what might be a stolen/abandoned Cadillac CTS in our lower driveway.

No neighbours are owning up to knowing anything about it, so I guess I'll call the non-emergency number and see what they say.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah is confirmed with Gma to never attend another race. Email with shop this morning confirming pit bay for rest of races.

Email was a dumpster fire. I've been digging through for the last 1.5hrs and barely made a dent.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Kids being kids?

:D
TBF I'd probably hate roasting outside in GJ in August too :p

KBB suggests my newly found Cadillac is probably only worth $6k, probably less now that it's been stolen before being abandoned on our property. Non-emergency sheriff number isn't being answered at the moment as they're all busy dealing with 9-1-1 calls. So I guess I'll keep trying and see if they'll move this thing.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

KBB suggests my newly found Cadillac is probably only worth $6k, probably less now that it's been stolen before being abandoned on our property. Non-emergency sheriff number isn't being answered at the moment as they're all busy dealing with 9-1-1 calls. So I guess I'll keep trying and see if they'll move this thing.
Check for vomit around the vehicle, and paths in the grass leading to a very hungover old man.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Seem to have awoken to what might be a stolen/abandoned Cadillac CTS in our lower driveway.
need that car disappeared? I know a guy.

GOOD MORNING. Man I feel good. Fun ride yesterday (2 laps at Maryland for you local :monkey: ) and one of my best friends coming later this week for a visit and riding. Woot!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
GOOD MORNING. Man I feel good. Fun ride yesterday (2 laps at Maryland for you local :monkey: ) and one of my best friends coming later this week for a visit and riding. Woot!
Very nice. What did you hit up at Maryland? We went Saturday morning for a few hours - the parking lots were PACKED, but the trails seemed quiet. It was weird.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
did a radio interview via zoom with a station in hotlanta about one of my shows that's down there. thank goodness it wasn't a video spot because our kitten was tearing around all over the place.

gotta go in to the office later on but now it's time for some delicious gazpacho.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Followed my 38mi/3200’ high country ride on Saturday with an 18mi/2600’ ride on Sunday. I probably should have just met @6thement for another stupid high country ride, but sticking local and low on Sunday meant that I also got to do a float n’ bloat in the afternoon. I’m digging the new IK.

Got the first bid for fencing our yard in, and I’m pleased that it came in at about 60% of what I feared it might be. Gonna get another couple of estimates and then pull a trigger.

And I can’t fucking wait to get a fence built, to keep the deer out and the dogs in. Our female is sick (again) because she ate something bad for her (again) so now she’s in quarantine (again). Our theory is that’s it’s deer shit she keeps getting in to, because this (now regular) occurrence was never an issue before we lived somewhere that town deer shit in your yard.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Put it in neutral, shove it down the hill. Problem solved.

delicious gazpacho.
Wtf.gif