Quantcast

Musical chair game 2016 or Teh offseason prophecy

taken from BDS facebook.

Laurie Greenland on MS Mondraker.

Team manager Lukas Haider: “We are stoked to have Laurie on our roster. We were looking for a passionate, race-driven character to join forces with Danny and Markus. With Laurie we found the right person and the future looks very bright indeed !

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
taken from BDS facebook.

Laurie Greenland on MS Mondraker.

Team manager Lukas Haider: “We are stoked to have Laurie on our roster. We were looking for a passionate, race-driven character to join forces with Danny and Markus. With Laurie we found the right person and the future looks very bright indeed !
http://m.pinkbike.com/news/2016-mondraker-dh-team-hart-pekoll-greenland.html

Same announcement as you mentioned, but there seems to be some possibility that Ragot might lace'em up again. Would be rad to see her race again assuming she's healthy and willing.

Last edited:

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
I stand corrected. The super exclusive interview here says this:

"Gwin's personal sponsors are Alpinestars clothing, Red Bull, Troy Lee Design helmets, Giro shoes, HT pedals, Smith Goggles and KTM motorcycles."

But still no orange frames gwinning.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Those brakes kinda look like the last-gen shimanos... like the XTs I have from '05 still in a box, still working when I need a spare set. they've been uncannily reliable. four-pot should provide plenty of power?