Quantcast

My 07 Steeeeds

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Finally got my 3 main bikes done, I've got another couple play bikes in the works but these are what I'll be spending the most of my time on.

Big ups to:
E.13/Evil
Ironhorse
Manitou
Mavic
FUNN
Hayes
SDG
Michelin
Shimano
and 661 for the gear.

I went with a long Sovereign which has been interesting, but I'm getting used to it and loving it on bigger dirt jumps and slalom/trail riding.

MKIII is wayy fun. Super light and the fork is adjustable from 110-140, and with the adjustable seatpost i can change it up to how i want in no time. I may end up with a shorter shock on it for slalom.

If anyone sees this being ridden at the MSA 4x this weekend dont worry, its just being borrowed not stolen haha.

And finally, my medium Sunday. First day on this bike and I pooped myself I was having so much fun. After only a couple runs I felt comfortable and realized how f-in fast this bike has to go in order to really be appreciated.

Threesome action.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
sweet rides man! im loving my sunday to, your right faster you go more fun and appreciate you will. anyways rigs are lookin dialed. and

may i say, EXCELLENT pedal selection! only pedals i run, though now im on welgo mg1, and if you like the viper, youll love the mg1 just as much, just as grippy, and about 180g lighter (.35lb ish)

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Thanks duuuudes.

Seplavy was nice enough to hook our team up with '08 graphics for the Sundays.

And I'm running crossmax SX wheels on the MKIII since they will be fine for 90% of the riding I'll do on that. If I want to I can always swap back and fourth with the sovereign wheels. If I put the crossmax's and minute fork on the sovereign for dirt jumping/slalom it would be stupid light, I will probably give it a try sometime.