Quantcast

My eyes have seen the glory

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
of turning off my TV, finally. Why, oh why?

What would a President Spears administration be like? Apparently, very tasty.
Britney Spears appeared on David Letterman's "Late Show" on Tuesday to deliver a Top Ten list of ways the country would be different if she were president.

"Free pie for everybody," Spears declared.
The joke material in that picture and statement alone are gold, where to start?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Still doesn't beat the video where she was talking about butter beans and why Back to the Future was totally possible. Oh Brit. How you entertain me.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Location doesn't matter, if the opportunity presents itself, RedRabbit will be there, making decisions he will later regret.
Or not. Didn't he say he didn't feel badly about having slept with one of the chicks in that escapade?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fair. You're looking longer term. Like when he has VD.

The more important issue is, Platty, yea or nae?
I'm over my sickness enough to ride.

My fingertip still hasn't decided yet. But it is improving a lot moreso than I was expecting by this point. If I can't ride maybe I'll just come to platty and be a drunk asshole. Oh wait... :D

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

My fingertip still hasn't decided yet. But it is improving a lot moreso than I was expecting by this point. If I can't ride maybe I'll just come to platty and be a drunk asshole. Oh wait... :D
Just super glue it shut and ride.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?

If your drunk you won't know your finger is hurt. Problem solved. BTW you aren't going to race at diablo this weekend?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If your drunk you won't know your finger is hurt. Problem solved. BTW you aren't going to race at diablo this weekend?
You been living in Ted's old shack? I don't race at Diablo. This is well documented.

edit: since I know you're going to ask, I don't race diablo because its non-USAC. As many gripes as I have about USAC, at least they generally prevent gross sandbagging, which runs rampant at Diablo.

edit 2: generally a small cut won't stop me from riding, but I almost took my fingertip off. Santoku knife more or less down to the bone.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Was? You mean she's stopped?

edit: kinda sorta sniped.
She is not nearly as trashy as she was when she was melting down.

I like to imagine her if she never made it big, barefoot, titties hanging out of a tank top, miller lite in hand, virgina slim hangin' outta her pursed lips, short shorts, twang in her voice when she cusses the rugrats for kicking the dog..... :drool:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
She is not nearly as trashy as she was when she was melting down.

I like to imagine her if she never made it big, barefoot, titties hanging out of a tank top, miller lite in hand, virgina slim hangin' outta her pursed lips, short shorts, twang in her voice when she cusses the rugrats for kicking the dog..... :drool:
Must spread rep...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You guys are all womanizers..........

Womanizers
Woman-Womanizers
You're all womanizers
Oh Womanizers
Oh You're all Womanizers Baby
You, You You Are