Quantcast

My Obama Expectations...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
It is in every American's best interest for Obama to do his job well and maintain a high approval rating.
Obama approval rating cut in half since inauguration
Rasmussen brings the bad news for the Democrats. The Approval Index is calculated by taking the number of folks who strongly approve and subtract those who strongly disapprove.

Obama's Approval Index stands at 14%, dropping three points since yesterday, which, coincidentally was the day the Senate reached a tentative agreement to pass the massive pork bill. It is a five point drop since Thursday.

The 14% rating is less than half of the high water mark of 30% Obama had on January 22, two days after he was inaugurated.

At this rate, George W. Bush will be more popular than Obama by Easter.
sheeeeit

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
My expectations...
- Cure the drug problem in pro sports
- Make Madonna go away
- Help the Cubs win the World Series
- Bring the NHL respectability
- Find Bin Laden and prosecute
- Prosecute GHWB and his evil little cabal for crimes against humanity. Let him share a cell with UBL
- Cure the common cold

Anything less will be abject failure and unacceptable.
Only took 8 years, but good call on the Cubs.

Your average is 0.14 for the Term.

:headbang:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Really? You dug this out 8 fucking years later? Go crawl back under your rock dude...history will show that Obama was one oft he best Presidents in ever, and Drumpf will be just like Bush Jr, hiding somewhere painting pictures and counting his money as part of his therapy and because nobody will speak to him after he leaves office.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
You took it wrong - Pres Obama was alright and certainly no where near the End o'Times many predicted. Those may well be upon us now - :flood:

I just liked you calling out the Cubs, that was genius!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Did you miss the thing about madonna saying she would give a blow job to anyone who voted for hilery? I'm still waiting for mine......