Quantcast

My thread for Loco-Gringo, Violent Volante, and Lord Opie

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Last saterday went 2 a playce in rode sum trials w/dood on here the RM. Sweet day off rippin trials, but sum had mud in them and got a fuc$in flat tyre on way the up thr fire rode. guy in this shuttel truk hoo wuz passin bye, he gave me a toob cuz i forgot myne and all i was a pacht kit i had. i koodent fine the hoal so they gave me a extrah toob and tolld me 2 "pass it on" and thay drove of up up the rode. the toob the gave me tjey had fuc$in had a hoal in it. fuc$in wut kind of a$$wipe gifs U a toob with a hoal in it???
Any wais i think the new bikes at inner bike r pretty kewl whatchu doods think?

J

JRB

Thanks skooks on the oppurtunity to correct you, but I pass. Pisser on the flat. PM me your address. I want to send you a couple of tubes. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco-gringo said:
Thanks skooks on the oppurtunity to correct you, but I pass. Pisser on the flat. PM me your address. I want to send you a couple of tubes. :thumb:
PHuck U thn if U dont halp me A$$! i doan want yor stoopid toobs. im trying to me nyse and U $uk!
mebbe i shood help U on yor $uk A$$ skillz, but i bet U doan even ohn a bike!
A$$wad! :nuts:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
PHuck U thn if U dont halp me A$$! i doan want yor stoopid toobs. im trying to me nyse and U $uk!
mebbe i shood help U on yor $uk A$$ skillz, but i bet U doan even ohn a bike!
A$$wad! :nuts:
I think BS got ahold of Skookum's account.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
LordOpie said:
if i typed like a totally idiot on purpose, i think my fragile brain would break.
oh wel i can type good too you A$$clown. Yor just bitter cuz peeple make fun at you spandecks wearing you toatal idiot.
Yor just jelousj. :eviltongu

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ViolentVolante said:
hahahhhahah skooks you diserve an award, thats impressive :p watch out though, even if you're just screwing around Fraser might still try to get you banned for this :rolleyes:
U deserve a slap 2 the hed. Look im just trieng 2 c wut sum kewl pics on hear of stuff and U guys thinken yor sooo kewla and all stuff. Yor not kewl, you wood at be Innerbike rite now if yoo we kewl. i OWN U ALL PHUC$JOBS! :nuts:

J

JRB

Yo Skooks - are you having visions of porcupines, skunks, and other schit right now???

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco-gringo said:
Yo Skooks - are you having visions of porcupines, skunks, and other schit right now???
how did U no? BAH! it dusunt mattur cuz i stil OWN U spandecks chocking the blud form you brain. LOLOLOLOLOL! :evil:

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
skookum, where's the part where you start bashing on all americans in general...
Did you do a news report or something on him??? Am I missing something???

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Megan Black said:
skookum, where's the part where you start bashing on all americans in general...
i can't do that it's against my religion. ;) i love people from all over this land, but i do hate Antarcticans. Damn their ice blooded polar hearts.

if anybody is offended at this thread blame Happy, he kinda gave me the idea. i'm done now time to get a waffle cone at ColdStone. :)

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco-gringo said:
Did you do a news report or something on him??? Am I missing something???
no, I thought he was emulating some elitist punk newb cross-posting from pinkbike who lives somewhere in europe and blows his top whenever someone disagrees with him and proceeds to dyslexically thrash on all that is american

(I just remember some thread where this guy was going off about how "all you phucking americans are all the same..lazy, jeep-loving", blah, blah, blah)

am i wrong? no?

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Skookum said:
i can't do that it's against my religion. ;) i love people from all over this land, but i do hate Antarcticans. Damn their ice blooded polar hearts.

if anybody is offended at this thread blame Happy, he kinda gave me the idea. i'm done now time to get a waffle cone at ColdStone. :)
I did no such thing.

:sneaky:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
no, I thought he was emulating some elitist punk newb cross-posting from pinkbike who lives somewhere in europe and blows his top whenever someone disagrees with him and proceeds to dyslexically thrash on all that is american

(I just remember some thread where this guy was going off about how "all you phucking americans are all the same..lazy, jeep-loving", blah, blah, blah)

am i wrong? no?
i rememebr that guy, he got banned did he not?

J

JRB

Megan Black said:

am i wrong? no?

I remember a thread about Orange bikes and some british guy with wadded panties. Not Skookums though. I just think Skookum is on the peace pipe the last couple of days.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Megan Black said:
am i wrong? no?
oui? No? Oui? NO? Which is it monsieurre Box? :p
i've been watching WAY too much t.v. lately.....

Happy said:
I did such a thing.

loco-gringo said:
I remember a thread about Orange bikes and some british guy with wadded panties. Not Skookums though.
Do you think Violent Volante will ever forgive me for calling him a Phuc$job?

dhtahoe said:
No kidding... mother of god!!!
No she really wasn't an inspiration for this thread.... :monkey:

J

JRB

You need to read some of mark's ramblings. You got nuthin on him.

By monkey schwine -

r
u tawlkyn sundee azn nehxt suhndee.? ifn soh...skippee...feyen weigh tu
go hoem...oh...nny chance co.trail reyedable frahm keystne.to breck?
ifn soh..maybe treye to pinch it ahff irlee mondee...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco-gringo said:
r
u tawlkyn sundee azn nehxt suhndee.? ifn soh...skippee...feyen weigh tu
go hoem...oh...nny chance co.trail reyedable frahm keystne.to breck?
ifn soh..maybe treye to pinch it ahff irlee mondee...
tasty :cool:
After spending an excessive amount of time making posts in this thread i now have a strange appreciation for such work. :p

J

JRB

Skookum said:
tasty :cool:
After spending an excessive amount of time making posts in this thread i now have a strange appreciation for such work. :p

It's phucking hard to trash your own musings. I don't know how he does it so well. :monkey:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
me89 said:
wow im not even going to try :blah: :dead: :D :dancing:
Well, you don't really have to...

(Edit: On another note, I was wholly responsible for that British guy blowing his top...he said he wouldn't buy an Orange because it wasn't exotic enough for him, and I joked that it was the only Brit product I'd buy, because it had no fluid to leak. He then positively flipped out on me (odd for a guy who was seeking to buy an American-built product, no less) and all of America in general. I do apologize for the fallout.)