HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by MMike
Kai 3 months after he graduates:
this pic?)
Remember i am a philosophy major:monkey:
so the money won't flow unless i'm strippin...
....and i might as well start because i got rejected from WWU so now i don't even have a school to go to next year:dead:

and mike....your not a yuppie....you don't drive a big fatty SUV (your jeep is older and not silly huge so it doesn't count) plus you don't have a obsetion with trying to look bling and rich when in fact your living off of credit.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by HippieKai
Remember i am a philosophy major:monkey:
so the money won't flow unless i'm strippin...
....and i might as well start because i got rejected from WWU so now i don't even have a school to go to next year:dead:

and mike....your not a yuppie....you don't drive a big fatty SUV (your jeep is older and not silly huge so it doesn't count) plus you don't have a obsetion with trying to look bling and rich when in fact your living off of credit.
But.....but.....my Jeep's an '01... and it has shiny wheels! and ...and ...I have a camera phone! I have eddie bauer underpants!

Dawww......I have to go shopping tomorrow.

How are you not accepted? Are though you were already in? I don't understand american colleges.... (I guess this is WAY off topic)

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Originally posted by oly
12 PAGES OF THIS?
My thoughts exactly. Been away for a few days and was surprised to see that this was still going. WIthout reading everything else, I say that everything after Post 1 be moved to the political forum.

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
im not sayng that it dosnt have its bad points, but thing like alchohal are perfectly legal and do the same **** to you and have there own addictions. If they legalized it it would be just like boo's except theyed also be able to use it for good resources.

edit:woops put the wrong quote

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Originally posted by RaceFace2040
im not sayng that it dosnt have its bad points, but thing like alchohal are perfectly legal and do the same **** to you and have there own addictions. If they legalized it it would be just like boo's except theyed also be able to use it for good resources.

edit:woops put the wrong quote
alcohol is not "perfectly legal", in some states and countys, on reservations.

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
yea, but in 99% of the US it is. i dont even feel that strongly about the matter, i could do without it, i qas quoting that other stuff. but i just think its wierd for some thing to be legal and almsot the same thing with benifits be illegal

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by MMike

Ok potheads,

Am I REALLY that much of a novelty? I'm just a relatively educated guy who goes to work every day, pays his taxes, drives 10-20 over the speed limit

My point of view is THAT high and mighty?

I had no idea I was surrounded by such degenerates then. Silly me.
I too am educated, go to work everyday, pay my taxes and hell i don't even drive as fast as you. But i smoke pot, and that makes you better than me?

Based on the things you've said and your comments that smokers don't do all these things(work, contribute to society), yes your opinion does come across as high and mighty.

Again since i smoke I'm a degenerate, :think: High and Mighty for ya.