N* Sat Sept 4

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
Acadian said:
so modest!!! :sneaky: ;)

Hey cool, just what I needed, a Wednesday morning ego boost. Thanks! :thumb:

BTW, thanks for hooking up and doing some runs with me last weekend. It's always feels better eating the dust of someone you know instead of the random rider ahead of you. :D

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
bushwacker said:
Hey cool, just what I needed, a Wednesday morning ego boost. Thanks! :thumb:

BTW, thanks for hooking up and doing some runs with me last weekend. It's always feels better eating the dust of someone you know instead of the random rider ahead of you. :D

:thumb: just being honest you know!!

I wanted to eat your dust, but you never wanted to "dust me" :D ;)

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I'm out. Just got back from having x-rays. Nothing is broken but the 'doc says "mtn biking is the worst possible thing you could do to your arm right now". I guess I need to take it easy for the next week.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
dfinn said:
I'm out. Just got back from having x-rays. Nothing is broken but the 'doc says "mtn biking is the worst possible thing you could do to your arm right now". I guess I need to take it easy for the next week.
ah bummer bro - I was looking forward in meeting you :(

take care of that.

- Luc

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
well the ipod is not mine its my brothers ......and your right Luc it is to expensive to ride with i need to get some cheap device..

well i will be at the star fri the3rd around 11:30 or 12:00 I will be looking for any monkeys so just stop me Kona Stab With way to big monster T damn i hate that fork neeed 888 late guys have fun on sat.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
marcm said:
well the ipod is not mine its my brothers ......and your right Luc it is to expensive to ride with i need to get some cheap device..

well i will be at the star fri the3rd around 11:30 or 12:00 I will be looking for any monkeys so just stop me Kona Stab With way to big monster T damn i hate that fork neeed 888 late guys have fun on sat.
Bummer you won't be there, I'll should be back on sun the 18th.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Brian HCM#1 said:
Bummer you won't be there, I'll should be back on sun the 18th.
You mean Saturday the 18th...Sunday is the 19th and there is a race going on. Unless you are already letting people know that you'll be at N* on Sept 18th of NEXT year. :dead:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Well, it's all good. I'll be out there tomorrow. I'll be out but not till later... Probably won't make it to the mountain till 11am... I gotta get my sleep, I sure as hell didn't get any this week... hahaha