Quantcast

Nats and other big races

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
okie just to see who is going to what....post what big races you are planning on attending this year. like ambc's, nats, and world cups. i plan on attending every ambc in the southeast and maybe national finals for the ambc's depending on where it is and if it conflicts w/ a cross race. i will be goiing to wisconsin, snow shoe, and probably mt snow. i wantttttttt to go up to mt. saint anne for the world cup but i'm going to do the fitchburg classic instead. also doing cyclocross come fall n winter. doing local and probably NC cross stuff and when cross nats roll around probably go to em. ohhhhhh and i'm doing junior nats for road, however i DOUBT i'll see any of y'all there.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by indieboy
okie just to see who is going to what....post what big races you are planning on attending this year. like ambc's, nats, and world cups. i plan on attending every ambc in the southeast and maybe national finals for the ambc's depending on where it is and if it conflicts w/ a cross race. i will be goiing to wisconsin, snow shoe, and probably mt snow. i wantttttttt to go up to mt. saint anne for the world cup but i'm going to do the fitchburg classic instead. also doing cyclocross come fall n winter. doing local and probably NC cross stuff and when cross nats roll around probably go to em. ohhhhhh and i'm doing junior nats for road, however i DOUBT i'll see any of y'all there.
Nationals at Snowshoe, WV and Mt. Snow, VT (downhill), plus a solo 24 hour XC in Winston-Salem, NC. On a smaller scale, trying to score overall podium finishes in both Cane Creek and MADHRA downhill series....whew, as an "older" sport rider, I'm exhausted just listing 'em:eek:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Sea Otter
Nat's in Durango
AMBC - Mt. Schweitzer, Sand Point, ID

but a total of 14 races this season.

going to the WC at Grousse to watch.