Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Sunday's Pics:

Sunday's Group:

Doug showing off:

Doug looping out while showing off:

Sq-earl showing correct form:

The scenery:

Great trip, great riding, great people to ride with. Definitely need to get back there again this year. And Snickers Marathon bars kick a$$. :love:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
nice pics guys!

I drove up w/McGRP01 - ofcourse our 1st stop was at Trout River Brewery for a few beers - tasty stuff :thumb:

After setting up at Burke camp ground we (w/jdcamp) went for a short ride up a new trail (camp something) and then down dead moose. Ended up repeating those same trails later (drunken night ride) with the addition of crazy sweeper & his navy buddy. Ofcourse inbetween was Pub Outback w/the Baboons & Jrogers.

Saturdays big ride was freakin awesome, our group did 20 miles, I had a total blast - love the trails we hit. It was nice to just ride without the pressure of racing, it was very similar to the loop we did in '04 and as we passed the spot I bonked at last year, I still felt good - and felt god the rest of the ride. That was cool. Jumped in the river back at the bike shop, then back to Trout river for lots of pizza & beer, and more beer in the shape of a sampler 6 pack to go! The evening/night was pretty chill by the camp fire - just an awesome day :D

Sunday was small groups, mine did a fun easy paced ride, then another jump into the river, and a really tastey sub from the joint across the street from the bike shop.....unfortunately after that it was time to go home :(

It was so very cool to hang & ride with all you monkeys !!

I really want/need to go back to KT this year!!

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
This thread sure died fast. I didn't get many good pics, and none of these folks are monkeys, but here's my contribution. We did the paved climb up to Dead Moose Alley, then looped all the way around to the east and back to Moose Alley as our morning ride, then in the afternoon did about the same loop as the monkeyfesters did on Saturday.

The lemmings at the top of the paved climb just before we hit the first st of the day.

Coming down Dead Moose Alley

Sprinting it out

Another group shot

Yawn

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Looks like a great time!

Too bad I could not make it afterall... bikes problems. :dead:

Maybe in the fall.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
TreeSaw said:
Yeah, we missed you up there this weekend :( Are you going to be able to make it for Deck Party?
I don't think so... Karine is working week-ends now, so out-of town trips are limited until september. We hope to be at an eventual Fall Monkeyfest though! ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Here's a few shots from Sq-Earl & I:

B-fast

Banana

Group

Climbing :monkey:

Tweek

Scott

Crazy Sweeper

Echo

Sorgie

TreeSaw

Crashby

Sq-Earl

Douglas

Jdcamb

Stretching?

JRogers

Cake

Critters

Beer

Fire

This one pretty much sums up the whole weekend :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I Are Baboon said:
You guys have something planned for the fall? Me, MBC, Mark and Laura are planning on early September...we already booked the same rooms.
I've got a group of SMBA members that want to head back up in mid-late Oct. (22nd-23rd) if anyone is free around then.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
I've got a group of SMBA members that want to head back up in mid-late Oct. (22nd-23rd) if anyone is free around then.
Cool.

MBC and I will be in Las Vegas Oct 16-21, so KT that weekend isn't going to happen for us.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
McGRP01 said:
I wish...too close to my wife's due date. I've got the go-ahead for a road trip in late Sept./early Oct. and would love to ride the Kingdom again if anyone is game.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
BikeGeek said:
I wish...too close to my wife's due date. I've got the go-ahead for a road trip in late Sept./early Oct. and would love to ride the Kingdom again if anyone is game.
SO tempting, but I will have to see what the Dr.s say about riding at that point. I am hoping, but we'll see. We were talking about the possiblity of Labor Day weekend though.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
narlus said:
did jerseydave ever show up?
if he went, he was to wimpy to introduce himself...or he couldnt figure the half of the camp ground that had 20 or so people wearing ridemonkey jerseys was us :rolleyes: