Quantcast

Necrophilia is Natural

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
If you're a duck...

http://education.guardian.co.uk/higher/research/story/0,9865,1432991,00.html

His findings have provoked a lot of interest - especially in Britain for some reason - but no other recorded cases of duck necrophilia. However, Mr Moeliker was informed of an American case involving a squirrel and a dead partner, although in this case it is not known whether the necrophilia observed was homosexual or not as the victim had been run over by a truck shortly before the incident.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
fluff said:
Bloody hell VB, that one was old when N8 was a trollette...
Had to do something to help save this clunker of a thread. How about this
"I used to be a necrophiliac until some rotten cunt split on me"
There I've shot my quiver of necrophilia jokes. Happy now?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
Isnt that the excuse for homophilia. "The animals do it"
"Excuse?" No excuse is necessary. It's a natural biological event. Are you aware that the ancient Greeks and Romans used to practice homosexuality as a normal practice?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Old Man G Funk said:
Are you aware that the ancient Greeks and Romans used to practice homosexuality as a normal practice?
Yeah, but really why should we be taking cues from them? Just because they invented democracy, the republic, western philosophy, the paved road, physics, stadium sports, and culturally sustainable imperialism...

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Old Man G Funk said:
"Excuse?" No excuse is necessary. It's a natural biological event. Are you aware that the ancient Greeks and Romans used to practice homosexuality as a normal practice?
...and you don't see very many ancient Greeks or Romans around anymore, do you? ;)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Apparently so is necrophilia...or did you miss the point of the thread. I demand equal rights for necrophiliacs, henceforth.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
Apparently so is necrophilia...or did you miss the point of the thread. I demand equal rights for necrophiliacs, henceforth.
One instance does not make the rule, but the exception.

If you want to dis homosexuals you can, but the current science points to it being a trait that people are born with. So, it's really no different than being racist or sexist.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
One instance does not make the rule, but the exception.
That 98% of people are not gay also makes being gay an exception.

If you want to dis homosexuals you can, but the current science points to it being a trait that people are born with. So, it's really no different than being racist or sexist.
People are born with all kinds of traits. Some traits make people overweight. Some traits make grown men want to fondle little boys. Some traits are diseases.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont think you can find an actual number, so I just took the numbers projected by both sides and averaged it.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
That 98% of people are not gay also makes being gay an exception.

People are born with all kinds of traits. Some traits make people overweight. Some traits make grown men want to fondle little boys. Some traits are diseases.
Here's a link I found in about 2 seconds.
http://www.avert.org/hsexu1.htm
It should probably be noted that you will always get a lower percentage than the actual until it is acceptable for people to admit to what they are.

But, really, what's your point? Are you trying to say that being gay is a disease?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont want you guys to get me wrong here. Im not saying they should outlaw it, as its a victimless crime (provided we ignore the AIDS rates and dont call it a health issue) , but I find it strange that where someone sticks their **** gives them a political platform. Things like being attracted to the same sex, children, the dead...they're all just misguided attempts at mating in the grand scheme of nature and reproduction.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Here's a link I found in about 2 seconds.
http://www.avert.org/hsexu1.htm
It should probably be noted that you will always get a lower percentage than the actual until it is acceptable for people to admit to what they are.

But, really, what's your point? Are you trying to say that being gay is a disease?
So I was about right. 2.6% actively live that way.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
I dont want you guys to get me wrong here. Im not saying they should outlaw it, as its a victimless crime (provided we ignore the AIDS rates and dont call it a health issue) , but I find it strange that where someone sticks their **** gives them a political platform. Things like being attracted to the same sex, children, the dead...they're all just misguided attempts at mating in the grand scheme of nature and reproduction.
Where someone puts their ****? I assume you are speaking about their phallus? Is that what's got your knickers in a twist? Do you have similar problems with two girls getting it on?

Also, we outlaw discrimination against people for other traits they are born with, but we don't outlaw it for being gay. So, there is a political platform here in that we afford equal rights to people, unless you are gay. That's what the political platform is all about.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Where someone puts their ****? I assume you are speaking about their phallus? Is that what's got your knickers in a twist? Do you have similar problems with two girls getting it on?

Also, we outlaw discrimination against people for other traits they are born with, but we don't outlaw it for being gay. So, there is a political platform here in that we afford equal rights to people, unless you are gay. That's what the political platform is all about.
If you could read, you'd see that I have no problem with anyone getting it on.
We dont always outlaw discrimination against people. We dont allow pedophiles to be gradeschool teachers or retards to become airline pilots.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
An underrepresented sample gave 2.6%. That still doesn't make your argument correct.
The best answer you have is .6% away from a guess I made. Id say thats pretty close.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
I dont want you guys to get me wrong here. Im not saying they should outlaw it, as its a victimless crime (provided we ignore the AIDS rates and dont call it a health issue) ,
Crime? What makes you say that.

BurlyShirley said:
but I find it strange that where someone sticks their **** gives them a political platform. Things like being attracted to the same sex, children, the dead...they're all just misguided attempts at mating in the grand scheme of nature and reproduction.
But it also gives non-gay people a political platform.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
Crime? What makes you say that.

But it also gives non-gay people a political platform.
Just that necros and pedophiles are treated as criminals for the same behavior only guided in a way that involves victims.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Attempting to mate with something that wont allow it.
That would be rape, not homosexuality.

Consensual sex between adults is the same gay or straight, relative to necrophilia or pedophilia.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
That would be rape, not homosexuality.

Consensual sex between adults is the same gay or straight, relative to necrophilia or pedophilia.
By "wont allow" I meant biologically speaking. That is to say, you cannot fertilize a turd or impregnate a dead body.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
By "wont allow" I meant biologically speaking. That is to say, you cannot fertilize a turd or impregnate a dead body.
You can't get a woman pregnant by oral sex, anal sex or manual stimulation of the clitoris. At certain times of the month you haven't a hope in hell.

So bioligically....