Quantcast

Need place to stay in Houston Tx or near by

magimerlin

Chimp
Feb 15, 2006
Houston, Tx
Hi my name is Jay Furness. In about two weeks I will be moving to Houston. I am attending school there, at Universal Technical Institute for auto body work. I start on the 23rd. As the title suggests I am looking for a place to live while I am there, just over a year. I know that none of you know me, so that is a smudge in my plans already. I pretty much stay to myself. I am a mountain biker, I dable with photography when I have time, and I love my cars. I am 29 years old (on the 15th that is), so I am an adult. If anyone has a spare room and would like to rent it out I can pay about 300.00 a month including utilities. Like I said none of you know me but if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I am actually (hopefully) leaving New Hampshire in the middle to the end of next week. I am driving out. So I am cutting it pretty close. Every time I think I have a place with another student and I tell them I will take the room they end up renting it to someone else. I am running out of time. I have plenty of refferences if needed. Feel free to call me or email me for any info you might want from me. My cell number is- 1-603-300-0621 and my email is magimerlin@comcast.net Thank you all very much and if all works out I will be mtb'ing in Houston in a couple weeks. Again thank you for any help you can offer.