Quantcast

neveruse rasberry vodka in a bloody mary

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
the problem is not that you used raspberry vodka in a bloody mary, it's that you had raspberry vodka in the first place.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
I just barfed....

...because i've done similar things and have lived to pay the price....

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
+ the cocktail onions in the bottom... I ended up drinking 90% of it and I did barf...

The raspberry vodka wasn't mine, I swear!

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
raspberry vodka...not so much. on the other hand, mango, sour apple, cranberry, and lime are all delicious.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
raspberry vodka...not so much. on the other hand, mango, sour apple, cranberry, and lime are all delicious.
this reminds me of the time i showed up to a party and some frat boy wanted to just give me the rest of his vanilla vodka(like a quarter of a fifth) because he no longer had a chaser.

go drink some bourbon/whiskey and hopefully that will help to kick your habit of flavored vodka.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
vanilla is the most foul flavored vodka know to man. and bourbon/whiskey is going to be more spendy than $8.95 a fifth i would expect? if so that's not gonna cut it. i'm on a tight budget. :rofl:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
The only flavored worth buying is 44˚ North Huckleberry. If you want any other type of flavor take straight vodka and make an infusion.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
vanilla is the most foul flavored vodka know to man. and bourbon/whiskey is going to be more spendy than $8.95 a fifth i would expect? if so that's not gonna cut it. i'm on a tight budget. :rofl:
First of all, anything that is $8.95 a fifth is going to be some foul a$$ rotgut crap. Second, if you're going to be drinking hard alcohol I suggest you either steal something good or get you're friends to pitch with you to get something good. At least some captain mo or something for christ sake.

go drink some bourbon/whiskey and hopefully that will help to kick your habit of flavored vodka.
Couldn't agree more. Flavored vodka is t3h sux0rz.

Rover Nick

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Cut the guy some slack about what he drinks. Sometimes crap liquor is better than no liquor, especially when you're on a tight budget. I've been there and I'm sure alot of us have been there.

Anyone try Black Velvet(I think is what its called) canadain whiskey, now that is some utter crap. Around here its about $11 for a handle

Now if Raspberry Vodka is his first choice then lat the heckeling commence.