Quantcast

new bham dj pics

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
People busted their humps today, especially the guy who showed up and said "I don't dig, i just take pictures" and took these :rolleyes:

Everyone working hard!

Another picture of cashman hosing while i stand next to him with my hands in my pockets looking important

Bellingham dirt jumps, so hot right now

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Yay! I'm in three of the pictures! So, I went there at 10:00 this morning and only Ben was there, waiting for people to show up, where are you people!? I'm gonna be going there around 12:00 to work if anyone will be there.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Geez that looked like a municipal work zone. One guy holding a hose and everyone else watching to make sure he hits the right spot ;)...

Sweet looking park though. Now that slc is moving there I might actually be able to ride somewhere different.

Doods.. that suddenly looks like a good reason to cross the border... Roasted.. I am gonna sneak my Toy into your vehicle when you head down...
That set they are all standing on top of has tailwhip written all over it.

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dang sorry that I couldnt make it there today :(

Is it completly done? or is there still more work to be had?

Anyways looking good, and see everyone at Chelan that is going next weekend :)

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
shootr said:
Doods.. that suddenly looks like a good reason to cross the border... Roasted.. I am gonna sneak my Toy into your vehicle when you head down...
That set they are all standing on top of has tailwhip written all over it.
I don't drive :D...it would have been by train probably since that might be the cheapest way. Or if my cousin was headed down or crashing :) (although my cousin just broke his ankle in 3 spots and dislocated it, he won't be riding for a while)