Quantcast

new IRON HORSE PORTER bike!!!

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
Superdeft said:
damn that is really nice, does the small bash come with the emblems like that? Also, what size is it?
prototype 26t set-up. emblems are stickers

such a nice set-up. run that with a 3spd rear and a sic neutral gear... mmmm :cool:

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Do you know what the frame set will retail for & wehn available? Is this a 2004 or 2005 frame. Seems to have an extra gussett compared to the 2004 ebsite model.

RD said:
prototype 26t set-up. emblems are stickers

such a nice set-up. run that with a 3spd rear and a sic neutral gear... mmmm :cool:

G30RG3ryan

Monkey
Feb 24, 2002
Sparta, NJ
The bike is sweet so far.
The frame is a Small and they are available right now, not sure about prices. It took awhile because IH was refining it and making sure it was right the first time. Thats why there are few details such as gussets that are not in the catalog pictures.
The small E13 guide is a limited thing right now, it's for a 26t chainring, the whole boomerang piece is smaller than the stock Street Bashguard. and the emblems are stickers that E13 put on.

The front tire is a Maxxis Holy Roller 2.4, same tread pattern as the bmx tire. The rear rim is a Rhynolite XL, front is a Tomac, both spray painted flat black.
Pete, the cables are straight off my other bike, they just look longer on this bike.
I don't know the chainstay, wheelbase, BB height, or weight off the top of my head, I'll check later.

GR :nuts: