Quantcast

New Nemesis Project Secret Agent.

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
OH it's still going on for sure !!!
Foggy is already confirmed as well as WCH and possibly a few others . We will have new bikes , stems and handlebars on display and T-shirts and possibly the 22.2/25.4 stems for sale so make sure to stop by our booth if your coming to SeaOtter !!

We will have reserved bike parking , cold drinks and snacks and a cool little lounge set up for all Nemesis Project bike owners !:clapping:
You need to send me a stem and bar combo for... testing purposes, yeah that's it, testing purposes!

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
OH it's still going on for sure !!!
Foggy is already confirmed as well as WCH and possibly a few others . We will have new bikes , stems and handlebars on display and T-shirts and possibly the 22.2/25.4 stems for sale so make sure to stop by our booth if your coming to SeaOtter !!

We will have reserved bike parking , cold drinks and snacks and a cool little lounge set up for all Nemesis Project bike owners !:clapping:
yeye, Brad this weeks spring break you down to do some riding in sc again, hit up some of the ucsc trails give the DA a real test?

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
yeyeye sea otters gonna be sickkkk, if my parents arnt bitches they will let me make all 3 days.

chober

Monkey
Nov 21, 2004
Pasadena, CA
Wow dats REAL purdy........is it just me or does our bikes bear some sorta resemblance to each other.......minus my lack of color coordination

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
hahaha nice bike b-rad!!! that thing is so cool. brad has the coolest job, if he gets bored, he builds himself a new bike!!! with his bars! and stem! and fork!! gangsta

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
Hey Brad,

Are the Nemesis stems available for purchase yet? I would like to pick one up and get the tune for my Marzocchi 4X.

I will try and post some riding pics later tonight of the Secret Agent in action.

Mike

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Hey Brad,

Are the Nemesis stems available for purchase yet? I would like to pick one up and get the tune for my Marzocchi 4X.

I will try and post some riding pics later tonight of the Secret Agent in action.

Mike
We only recived a few prototypes at SeaOtter but the final production version should be ready in about 3 weeks !!

We will have very limited #'s of these stems in the following colors.

If ANYONE wants one of these stems PMme or shoot me an email at
evil4bc(at)mac(dot)com and get your order in !!
these stems will be limited production and each stem will be nunbered 1-150 so you know which one you get .
Chances are we wil not do the smae custom anodize colors twice either so if you see a color you ant ORDER NOW !!

colors and QTY's
black =50
raw =50

limited run colors

Urban camo anodize limited to 25 pieces!
Green anodize limited to 25 peices !
Purple anodize limited to 25 pieces !

Get your orders in now !!!

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
Thought I'd post up a few pic's of my new Secret Agent
Is this the MkIII we were talking about on the phone? Looks great! I'm digging the trans-red e.13.

If the green ano stems look anything like CK's green - put me down for one broskee. I'm heading home this weekend to pick up my Elementary in anticipation of the bars in the maaaaillll

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
Very much so.
Now that I've admitted it can I see some pics? I wasnt trying to acuse you or anyone of not riding, and I love the welds and colors, but show me how they ride...
Well, if you look one page before this post, you can see pics of mine to prove it has gotten some ride time. As far as pics, I suck at taking self pictures, but I did make a little tutorial video for mtbr. If you want to see it I can PM you the link to it. It's the only footage of it.

petermillsnc

Chimp
Jan 26, 2007
hey,
I am working a movie of the spring and summer riding that i am doing. As i am starting to gather clips i thought i would toss a few together to show off the new nemesis project secret agent.
. Much more to come.
-peter mills