Quantcast

New Team in Seattle

Helios

Chimp
Apr 27, 2011
I want to introduce a new race team to the Seattle, WA area. Helios Racing, a broad based race team that encompasses and encourages most any form of human powered racing. We are more than your traditional running or cycling team. We are striving to start something new, to bring together people of different disciplines so that our members can be introduced and learn new training techniques and discover new forms of racing in a supportive environment from experienced athletes.

If you have ever thought of joining a team but haven't found one that fits you then take a look at Helios Racing. Our members compete in events from 5/10k fun runs to multi day adventure races and all levels between. Many of our members have their specialty in a single discipline such as triathlons however they long for some variety as well and we offer the ability to pursue those ideas with a group backing. As we grow we also plan to host local events in the Seattle area. We are looking into the idea of building a multi disciplined points series. We hope to get these going next season and I'll be sure to talk them up on here as we get things moving.

We are brand new and looking for more members who are excited about racing. We have only a few requirements for membership. To maintain an active roster, all members must compete in 6 events per year under the team name, volunteer at 1 event per year and attend 6 team functions per year. If your interested in finding out more then please visit our website at heliosracingnw.com, we can also be found on face book under Helios Racing or you can email me and I would be happy to answer any questions, aales@heliosracingnw.com

Thanks
Adam