Quantcast

New to CO Springs looking for good free riding and people to ride with

ssmtb

Chimp
Oct 7, 2004
I just recently moved to Colorado Springs. I like it here but I have not met any people to go riding with or found any cool places to ride. I like hitting up skate parks and dirt jumps, downhill shuttle runs, "north shore" trails, and all around freeriding. I know most people don't like giving away their riding spots but I am happy to help build and stuff. Please let me know if you know any good places to ride or if you want to go riding sometime. A little background info: I am 18 years old, male, and from Montana. I am a cross country racer that freerides during the off season. I moved out here to live at the Olympic Training Center and am going to school at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. I ride a custom steel hardtail with a Z.1 fork and lots of cool parts (mrp bones, deemax wheels, etc.).

Also, what is a good shop in co springs that is involved with the freeride scene?

Thanks a lot for any info.

Sam Schultz

BalleRacing

Chimp
Jul 31, 2004
Colorado Springs CO USA
You may want to go to the Freeride Park planing meeting this Sat. Check the other post about the meeting, you need to RSVP to Josh. I freeride and race DH and I own a freeride/DH shop here in Colorado Springs. I am sharing a machine shop off of HWY 24 and 30th on Ore Mill Road so I don't have my own sign. I would like to go riding