Quantcast

new to socal, where are the trails...?

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
Ok I realize some of the trails are a secret, so if you'd like, you can PM me. I've just moved from the Boston area to Mount Washington, Los Angeles (kinda near Pasadena, Echo Park, Dodger Stadium etc.) I've ridden and raced for years... since 98 maybe? I went to school over at Whittier for a semester and used to ride Snow Summit before it closed down to big bikes. Where are there downhill trails around me...if there are any? I know of Turnbull Canyon, Laguna, and then trails up in Santa Barbara. The Ted Willy trails i've ridden quite a bit before and I know there are trails in Lake Elsinore (haven't been yet) and Temecula... but is there anything close to me? Something that I don't have to take an entire day to get to and ride? if someone could shoot me a PM that would be awesome. Hike-A-Bike is fine.
thanks

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I will shoot you a PM with my email addy, i'll add you to the ride distribution email we have going, it will get you on pretty much all the good rides, haha. :thumb:

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Dont trust W4S. He just wants you to come over so that he can molest you.

There should be a ride popping this weekend. PM me your email also.

Sep 12, 2004
i was going to make one of this topics but i guess ill just add in here

i just moved to North Hollywood from CT. ive meet a lot of people to do street riding in downtown which is amazing and i did a 4130 Subway Series ride already but i want to get on some dirt quick

i went to some LBS in burbank and they were telling me of some trails but id love to get in on some sort of group ride or something.

my trail/fr rig is a banshee wildcard with 170mm up front.