Quantcast

new to the forum (central mass)

pkstang

Chimp
Apr 27, 2008
Worcester, MA
just wanted to say a quick hello as i'm located in central mass and am looking for some people to do some downhill with. i've been to killington a bunch of times but wanna hit up some new spots.

besides killington... what are the top spots within 2/3 hours of central mass?

paul

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
www.downhillmike.com for all your Whiteface information
Opening on 6-20-08 with tons of opening events going on.
Open 7 days a week and the most vertical in the east with 2,476 of lift serviced downhill single-track.

More on the downhill and Mud Hunnies forum.

lunendan

Chimp
Jul 7, 2007
Don't go to Highland, it sucks. Yeah right. That was my cheesy attempt to keep lift lines down. I just bought my season pass 2 days ago. Vietnam in Milford Ma is fun if you like to pedal for it.

Hey slaphead, you guys riding that local thing yet. My riding buddie knows you guys. Mark B from Holden. I told him to tell you guys, I run a const equip rental store and can get a skidsteer or small excavator up there to build some goodies if you are interested. I am real good friends with Eric S up at Sunday River who knows you guys. I just got back in touch with him recently and am planning to go up riding sometime this summer. I have not ridden SR since I moved out of Bethel in '98. Get a hold of Mark and lets ride. We went to Diablo last weekend and it was awesome.