Quantcast

New yellowish colors

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
While I like the new Supergo-esque logo (even though it has alignment issues with the ad next to it), I must say that I really don't like the new yellowish green color scheme. Especially since the graphics are still the deeper green from before.

:dead: :monkey: :mad:

gecko

I'm Batman
Jun 28, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by Toshi
While I like the new Supergo-esque logo (even though it has alignment issues with the ad next to it), I must say that I really don't like the new yellowish green color scheme. Especially since the graphics are still the deeper green from before.

:dead: :monkey: :mad:
Hang in there, I'm in mid-upload, the new ones are coming!

Alignment issues?

gecko

I'm Batman
Jun 28, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by Arsbars
its uhh interesting.. the words such as advanced search and all look kidna odd but hey who cars about my opinon
I do.

I'm not too happy with that type face either, it will be changed. :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by gecko
Hang in there, I'm in mid-upload, the new ones are coming!

Alignment issues?
It looks like the banner is pinned to the right side of the window, so when the window is made smaller than a certain width (such as on this ancient computer I'm using today) the banner overlaps with the ridemonkey graphic.

gecko

I'm Batman
Jun 28, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by Toshi
It looks like the banner is pinned to the right side of the window, so when the window is made smaller than a certain width (such as on this ancient computer I'm using today) the banner overlaps with the ridemonkey graphic.
Ah yes, well there's only so much room in the screen. That will only affect users with screen resolution set under 800x600, less than 1% of our users. I will be working on it, but I have a few other things to nail down first :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
aGh. the new buttons certainly match (props to you for that, gecko), but now i feel as if the riding-monkey soiled his shorts. :dead: oh well, i will still visit anyways.