Quantcast

news of the weird...

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
He is also a Florida man in Bali and it was a Steelers hat. Maybe Darwin thread or Florida thread or maybe this is the right place. We may never know.
Also his daughter's name is Lyric. Also his family "has organized several pub crawls in his honor and have posted several updates on his health to social media". If he dies this goes to the Darwin thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Possible, my last contact with him was him leaving a rep comment calling me part of the problem?
Does that make us the problem for his solutions?

I go out of my way to be the problem, pretty upset that I don't get the recognition.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
That's not weird. That's fucking awesome!!

You go girls
Then they are girl scouts... just reformed to how it should be. Dont get me wrong, im not bashing them for wanting to do the same stuff as Boy Scouts but you cannot be boy scouts if its all girls. They are just starting their own, better girl scouts without the unwarranted and unwanted solicitation of their cookies. Good on them for that, because i know not all girl scouts actually go and do scout stuff. I dropped out of scouts because my troop never did anything. We would meet and sit in a room and maybe play games. We never camped, or hiked or anything.

Then they are girl scouts... just reformed to how it should be. Dont get me wrong, im not bashing them for wanting to do the same stuff as Boy Scouts but you cannot be boy scouts if its all girls. They are just starting their own, better girl scouts without the unwarranted and unwanted solicitation of their cookies. Good on them for that, because i know not all girl scouts actually go and do scout stuff. I dropped out of scouts because my troop never did anything. We would meet and sit in a room and maybe play games. We never camped, or hiked or anything.
We camped and smoked and threw canned peas in the fire and Jimmy or whoever got scalded when the can exploded but the quasi military shit didn't impress me and my old man was off drunk so no help with the merit badge crap. There are few things as rediculous as a kid with the sash and all the badges on it...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Because cherry picking part of one sentence and ignoring the rest of the statement totally presents an accurate picture. :brow:

I could be wrong though.
it definitely looks like that.

with the lights on.

Yeah I'm pretty
On the plus side I think it's awesome you have such a body positive attitude to your middle age spread. :D