Quantcast

next weekend

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i know it's early in the week but i'm already thinking about next weekend,i was thinking about p.a again because it is way to much fun,i was also thinking about leavenworth, and maybe whistler. So if anybody has any interest in any of those places speak out.

cm16white said:
i know it's early in the week but i'm already thinking about next weekend,i was thinking about p.a again because it is way to much fun,i was also thinking about leavenworth, and maybe whistler. So if anybody has any interest in any of those places speak out.
I am (as always) considering Whistler. And probably would want to check out PA if someone's heading out, as I've never ridden there before.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i dont have a dh bike, i'll prolly rent one when i'm there...but my trail bike is a green c-dale jekyll...and my urban bike is a 05 copper chase with the silver deemax's

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
I was thinking about riding the duvall trail on sat or takin out the hardtail to some dirtjumps, as long as my ankle is feeling strong enough.

Jun 18, 2004
mcrae2112 said:
I was thinking about riding the duvall trail on sat or takin out the hardtail to some dirtjumps, as long as my ankle is feeling strong enough.
How about a shore trip or going back to Pa?

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
the other mike can't get into canada so if he wants to go we will need to go some where in the us pa would be fun but then to turn around and do another long drive gets expensive and mike we need to get a price settled on your bike give me a call later

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
I couldn't open the link. So joyce is in good shape huh. We're riding on Saturday out here (pa). Dry hill for sure and if Joyce is clear I'd like to give that a try.

Jun 18, 2004
I called Kris he said though his wrist/arm are mangled he wants to drive the shuttle truck(?)...

he said Jerry and one of his trials buddies w/a demo 8 want to go... I'll give them a call...

they're the ones that I said wanted to shuttle that one place that were not supposed to metion here... where I bent my VPX derailuer/drop out...

gotta make my bike work... laters...

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
Jun 18, 2004
cm16white said:
it was avenged sevenfold mia i will try to put another vide one with your crash
Avenged 7Fold is awesome...

they even call it 'Batcave' instead of 'Gothic'...

sorta like 'Stonewashed' as to a 'Distressed' Demo 8 paint job
ha-ha...:hot:

I'm gonna put their music on myspace page again... gotta see that crash vid w/7 Fold... gotta see it...

in fact when you post it I'm gonna hotlink it to myspace page...

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i need to spend some time and edit the length down and add music so we will see maybe tonight maybe tommorrow
back to matters at hand i would like to go to pa saturday early like catch the 5:50 ferry for two reasons my buddy pip would like to go but he has a committment so he needs to be in seattle by six second we could ride more before it gets hot and for those who want to come back early they could then sunday sounds like a shuttle truck at ranger creek not my favorite trail but good none the less a very good second day trail super smooth no pedaling for seven miles some tight turns but all natural and a killer view of mnt rainier so if any body wants to do the same let me know and to tuckin ya in i will give you call tommorrow to see about meeting up with you if this all goes through and mike go check out myspace in my vids

Sep 8, 2004
Hey.
Any chance you'll have room for another rider? I should have room for another bike on my rack. I'm over in bonney lake, I'm on vacation and MUST get some riding in! Is pip going to be doing Ranger on sunday as well? I was thinking about riding up there sunday anyways, one of my non-rider friends wants to give it a shot. I figured ranger creek is mellow enough to start em on. haha! I've taken them to black diamond and stuff, but he's a lazy punk thats too much of a wuss to pedal.

-James.

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
I'll probably be up there while you are getting off the ferry. A little trail work to do. I weedwacked last weekend so things should be in pretty good shape.

Jun 18, 2004
jimbo_the_biker said:
Hey.
Any chance you'll have room for another rider? I should have room for another bike on my rack.
-James.
I might have room in my truck... talk to casey about how many are going...

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
who all wants to go i can hual one or two in my pickup if mike goes he will be able to haul some one or two over pip will go if we are back early jimbo is your name james and you ride a porter and heckler if so come on up if not come on up well hope every body see this in time shoot me a message or a post

----casey---

Sep 8, 2004
Porter, Heckler, Bighit, yep, thats all me! I should be down for the Ranger creek for sure. For PA I'll be driving the long route most likely, since I'm down in bonney lake.

-James.

Jun 18, 2004
bikerpunk98199 said:
still want me to drive ?
maybe Sun would be better w/Jerry and Peeps off I90... riding the 550am ferry tommorrow... Sunday be out there 10 or 11... much more sane time, you know?

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
all right evry one that is going we are catching the first ferry out at the seattle terminal it leaves at 5:50 so be there before then look for my truck and big bike you can't miss us see you there
--------------------casey------------------------------------------------

Sep 8, 2004
Looks like I'm out for tomorrow. Snapped my bighit's derailer hanger at SST tonight. Serves me right for landing super goofy whips kinda sideways.

-James.

Sep 8, 2004
Nah its all good. I'll just skip PA this weekend I think.. pick up a hanger from the shop tomorrow. Riding the heckler at PA would be super weird, unless I put my Bighit's 24 on the back of it, to slacken it a bit. I do believe I'll be doing ranger on sunday though, unless my friend bails on me.

-James.

Sep 8, 2004
Yeah tomorrow is definately on. Only confirmed riders I know of for ranger are Craig and myself. We should be able to shuttle 3 people easy (2 bikes on the sportsworks, one in the backseat w/o wheels). We're heading out from the enumclaw safeway at 11am.
My non-biker friend fell through, might be safer that way though, ha!

-James.