Quantcast

Next weekends ride, saturday or sunday.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Well, I actually start working again (holy crap!!!) starting Thurs.
It's a M-F job (that's monday to friday...not mother-f***ing - well I hope not at least), so I'm into the weekend trailfests for now. As-is, we're going out there this Wednesday...rain or shine - one last weekday hurrah until a weekday holiday rolls around. I guess that Wednesday would be the best day - else Sat. or Sun.
Sean's got an interview himself tomorrow. I'm going thru hell with the unemployment folks and will have to resolve this huge mess that is happening right now. Those bastards foiled my plans of any activities out there tomorrow and I will see to it that they get their just rewards...well, maybe I'll leave that to a higher power.:mumble:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Corporatefailure said:
stop maken fun of me i am retard
We're on an internet bike forum, chances are we are all retard. :drool:

We should unite AND MARCH!!!!!!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Corporatefailure said:
ok that was not needed

You cannot stop the retard march!!!!

hup two three four hup two three four hup two three four...

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Corporatefailure said:
its good and bad all at the same time, hehe. well andy i got wood some wood not to much but its wood, when and were?
DBR X6 RIDER said:
I guess that Wednesday would be the best day - else Sat. or Sun.
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Skookum said:

You cannot stop the retard march!!!!

hup two three four hup two three four hup two three four...
:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope::nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
oly said:
OMFG - are you giving him the fingers?
:mumble::mumble::mumble::mumble::mumble::mumble:

Back on topic...I should be down for tomorrow and this weekend, Frank.:p

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
frank, got your message.

andy and i are going to put off the skinny line for a short while and do some other much needed fixin' ups. the booter that was just redone after the newly dug down tranny on the far left line needs some love, and im sure after all the complaining i heard about from sunday, there is most likely other things that need some attention.

looks like it is clearing up here a bit today, maybe tomorrow will be a decent day for us?

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
shigity shwo, would go out satruday but i got no wy to get out me mum and dad are gonna snach my ride to go get the tree, so ig et stuck witch a beemer witch dont really want to take out there.....

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Corporatefailure said:
shigity shwo, would go out satruday but i got no wy to get out me mum and dad are gonna snach my ride to go get the tree, so ig et stuck witch a beemer witch dont really want to take out there.....
Anybody got a translator for whatever he's saying???

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
Translation: my mum and dad are going to use my vehical to go get a x-mas tree, my dad i gonna leave me his beemer, but dont want to drive that thing to sst..

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
well, you mean clear out back there? all of it? or to the right of that? you know when you come off the table and go straget there is the bench thing that would be a cool spot for a gap jump and its out the way?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Corporatefailure said:
well, you mean clear out back there? all of it? or to the right of that? you know when you come off the table and go straget there is the bench thing that would be a cool spot for a gap jump and its out the way?
um..............
DBR X6 RIDER said:
As far as Saturday goes, if it's raining, I think we should have a trailday and cut open the area to the left of the table line down below...past the jump-and-a-half after the table.
Thoughts?
..........am I e-slurring my words???;)
I think that will be a full day of work and a totally different project all in itself. I think we need to get the left area cut thru first (and possibly even finished) to see where we need to point a landing/leadout for that jump - which is a planned project. I also want to wait until Polo gets back (about 2 weeks) to do that one as well.
I have to go get ready now...Sean's going to be here in an hour or less. My last weekday of freedom awaits.

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
what time do you paln to be there saturday,
me mum and dad desided that we could all go sunday to get the tree(its a all day afair, we go cut our own tree, plus my uncle and aunt come to) so ill get my ride back. :thumb:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Corporatefailure said:
what time do you paln to be there saturday,
me mum and dad desided that we could all go sunday to get the tree(its a all day afair, we go cut our own tree, plus my uncle and aunt come to) so ill get my ride back. :thumb:
Probably by 9am, but no later than 10...maybe a little sooner? I'll know more by Thurs/Fri.
I'm all about today at the moment - last day of being a non-worker...well, I'm going to work out there but that is the non-paying work of passion kind of thing.
I need the paying, soul-draining kind of work again. :redX:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Er...um...OR OVER HERE spot. To the right of the rider in the perspective of that pic.;)

It's nice out...what the hell are you doing in the house, Frank?:think:

p.s. - before you ask about the area to the left of the rider in the pic, that area is basically as cleared as I plan on clearing it...just need to expose some trail in the already cleared parts.
:D

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
Andy!! i had stroke of genious, i saw the pictures of the berm you guys re did, we should put in a strech of pvc pipe there to handle drainage but make it so you can cover that bit up with dirt so you dont his that rut on the berm.... :confused: what you think? :thumb:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Rut? What rut? It be gone, yo. Pics don't do that justice...you're going to have to roll it a few times - it's essentially dialed.

Still looking at the uncut section to the left of the newly-forming tables waaaaay down low. All we really did today was renovations to lines that were desperate for it...with most-to-all of that done today, it should be cake for getting that line cut in a hurry on Saturday. Other than the landing for that jump w/ no landing leading into it, I am going into it with a "see what we uncover and go at it from there" approach.

Rest up on Friday - we're going to need fresh slav...um, volunteers on Saturday!

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
thats kinda sick andy.....i am talkin about the drop in the middle one you fixed the berm on, and there is like a grove there....or do the pics miss lead me..... :think:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Corporatefailure said:
thats kinda sick andy.....i am talkin about the drop in the middle one you fixed the berm on, and there is like a grove there....or do the pics miss lead me..... :think:
I'm guessing you're looking @ this pic...

The angle is deceptive. If you look at the from above pic...

It is sweepier and you will hold speed all the way thru it and actually pop slightly off that lippy thing. Like I said, you'll have to see it.

We didn't touch the middle rolldown next to the top-left drop today. We should do that 1st thing on Sat., actually.:cool: