Quantcast

Night Shift

Vol4510

Chimp
Apr 8, 2009
Hey all,

Next Saturday, April 18th, Red Bull will be hosting a downhill event called NIGHT SHIFT at Windrock Park.

Riders will be faced with the challenge of racing down the mountain in the dead of night, battling to get the best times

Registration begins at 10am.
Everyone can ride during the daylight hours.
Come nightfall, pros Shaums March and Robbie Bourdon will select a handful of riders to partake in the actual event.
The race starts at Midnight.

Details-
Event: NIGHT SHIFT
Host: Red Bull
Date: April 18th
Restrictions: Open to collegiate riders only (Student I.D. required)
Fees: No registration fees, must pay $17 land-use permit
Lodging: We've secured camp spots, just bring your tents!

For more info check out the event page on facebook

With Wiiings,
Kevin

Jason4

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Bellingham
Are you an SBM by chance? If you are enjoy it, I think it was the most fun job I have had so far. That sounds like a fun event.

Vol4510

Chimp
Apr 8, 2009
Yep, SBM at U.T. And I agree, definitely the best experience a college student could ask for.

And ya, Robbie and Shaums will be arriving in Knoxville on Friday.

If you guys can't make it, try to tell others about it, it's definitely gonna be one hell of an experience.
Pro Riders, Pro Filmers, Kick-ass college riders, a moon-lit trail, and Red Bull on the rocks.

see you all there!

-Kevin

p.s. remember registration starts saturday at 10am and ends at noon

Last edited:

Vol4510

Chimp
Apr 8, 2009
All,

I'm doing a quick pre-registration to get a good estimate of how many riders will be coming out and to make the check-in process a lot quicker.

If you could just send the following info to Kevinmatas@redbullu.com I'll go ahead and throw your name on the list:

First Name:
Last Name:
School:

When you arrive Saturday, just go to the registration table and check in.

Thanks,
Kevin