Quantcast

+$&-no gmt yet ? -&$+

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
The deed has been done. I handed the letters to both the principal and the superintendent. I lacked the flair you all suggested but definitely stunned them all by showing up in person, physically handing them the letters and when the principal asked if it was good news, I replied "depends on who you are I guess" and walked out the door!
Mic-drop out!!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Some senior managers with only a high level view of the daily crap I deal with really bummed me out over a random "hello Chris you're on speaker phone now..." call this afternoon.

So, I dipped out early and have beer in hand. I skipped the group ride night to go riding.

Fuck work. Its a beautiful evening :)

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
we'll wait for the "Chelsea" story to surface....
Let's just say I hope I haven't made harder a relationship of a nice Texas lady who craved some fun to Prince music, and her aging boyfriend was obviously not up to the task. :redface:

BLAME THE G&Ts!!!
How did you know? :think: I am worried there will be official pictures from the venue circled soon...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The deed has been done. I handed the letters to both the principal and the superintendent. I lacked the flair you all suggested but definitely stunned them all by showing up in person, physically handing them the letters and when the principal asked if it was good news, I replied "depends on who you are I guess" and walked out the door!
Mic-drop out!!!
+10 points for doing it directly in person
-10 points for no rum in da coconut

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Let's just say I hope I haven't made harder a relationship of a nice Texas lady who craved some fun to Prince music, and her aging boyfriend was obviously not up to the task. :redface:
You're not the first guy to bang an old lady in bar bathroom, not the last. Might wanna check for spiders, they lead to cobwebs.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I verbed for a bit. Then I got in my noun and nounned to my other noun. Now I'm gonna take my noun of yet another kind and verb to the place where I can do many verbs of many kinds.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Your != you're. Kind of matters when making an English joke.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Awesome thanks for the info. I don't really have any plans to stop anywhere, don't really want to risk my bike getting lifted. Just going to basically fart around for a few hours.

Do those paths get busy? I'm probably staying on the Quebec side. I wish we had a network of paths like that here...
I don't think I'd say they get congested... But they're fairly popular. If you're in town on Sunday, they close the Parkways to cars on the Sir John A. MacDonald Parkway in Ottawa, and the Gatineau Parkway to the Champlain lookout in Gatineau Park. That second is a fairly large and long road loop.