Quantcast

no more Elite XC

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i thought Kimbo was the greatest fighter i have ever seen too.:popcorn:
You HAVE to be kidding. He got knocked out in 14 seconds by a 3rd rate scrub that couldn't make it on a UFC reality show (that was also about 30+ pounds lighter).

Kimbo was a joke. Bum fight champion does not cut it in MMA. UFC wins because that's where the fighters are. Pulling fighters off heavy paydays in the UFC will be tough for any new organization.

I want to see Nick Diaz come back to the UFC. He just needs to get some Goldenseal or something :rofl:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
You HAVE to be kidding. He got knocked out in 14 seconds by a 3rd rate scrub that couldn't make it on a UFC reality show (that was also about 30+ pounds lighter).

Kimbo was a joke. Bum fight champion does not cut it in MMA. UFC wins because that's where the fighters are. Pulling fighters off heavy paydays in the UFC will be tough for any new organization.

I want to see Nick Diaz come back to the UFC. He just needs to get some Goldenseal or something :rofl:
:bonk: der really? i thought my little popcorn eating guy was a big enough give away that i was joking.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i think the popcorn indicates that was sarcasm.

Not surprising though, their biggest draw (outside of carano) got knocked out by a no-name...now what?