Quantcast

No more Landis and Pena for Lance

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I thought Landis was moving up the ranks and was gonna try to become a captain?

Oh, wait, Tyler will get hurt and Floyd will win for Phonak :devil:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Phonak is looking like a REALLY strong team for next year. At some point, Tyler has to finish without drama!

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
they'll have to send a team....pro tour now, each team to compete in all 3 grand tours (popovych is there now) and all the world cup classics etc. Axel signed with Davitamon Lotto as they will be called now (so did cadel evans)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
rockracing said:
they'll have to send a team....pro tour now, each team to compete in all 3 grand tours (popovych is there now) and all the world cup classics etc.
Oh crap, I forgot about that!

cycleman

Chimp
Aug 1, 2004
postal do have a certain guy named Azavedo who is a lot more of a contender than Floyd and Pena ever will be. They've also got Salvodelli now from T-mobile. A more than adequate replacement if he's fit.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Posta...Discovery will be A-OK. Keep in mind that they have more riders than just the team that raced the TdF. I haven't looked at Velo or Cyclingnews lately, but I recall they already picked up several decent riders. Aren't they going to sign Leipheimer as well? I remember hearing some buzz about that.

All I know is next season needs to go a little smoother than this current one is going as far as the entire doping situation goes. As popular as the sport has become over the last decade or so, it is a matter of time before people get totally fed up w/ reading about the doping scandals and accusations. I will pretty much give up following them if it doesn't change for the better - and soon.
:mad: