Quantcast

No ride pics in this thread...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
But Northstar was awesome. Unquestionably the hardest terrain I have ridden. BrianHCM showed no mercy and took me down some of the toughest trails Northstar has to offer. The trails are steep and the terrain is very rough. LOTS of big rocks and most of the is dirt and dry and loose. I found handling the bike in those conditions to be difficult. The bike did a lot of sliding around underneath me and I am not used to that. All things considered, I thought I rode well being on a strange bike and had never ridden that kind of terrain. I only fell twice, and did get a face/mouthful of Northstar dirt on one of those falls.

Brian was a gracious host and very cool guy. Thanks again for everything, B!!

BTW, no ride pics because I did not want to break my camera, which I surely would have.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I Are Baboon said:
:D

Maybe some NorCal locals can chime in with some pics.

I took two pics while i was there all last summer, one was of the bike after a wreck and one was from the lift. Im too busy riding to take pics :blah:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
tonyhawk said:
Yeah, what's the date? Some of us from CT are planning to head down Sat, October 16th for the day...
I'm going to be out there that weekend with a bunch of freinds from MA. Plus a couple of my NJ freinds are going to make it for Saturday.