Aug 14, 2002
seattle
nobody wants to ride tonight....

at least not with me anyways...:D

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
I was planning on riding tonight.. don't know where though (Tiger, Tape, Tolt??). It all depends on what time I get out of the salt mine.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Happy said:
I was planning on riding tonight.. don't know where though (Tiger, Tape, Tolt??). It all depends on what time I get out of the salt mine.
I'll ride w/ ya.

I was going to do Tiger if I end up riding by myself. maybe go up the trail just to try and kill myself. but tolt is cool too.

any idea when you will get out of work?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Tenchiro said:
How far north is Tolt?

tolt/macdonald tree farm is outside of Carnation.

if your coming from Seattle via I-90, it's the exit before the Tiger/highway 18 exit. then you drive for a little bit into Fall City (get your guns here) then a bit more into Carnation.

if you can get to Tiger, you can get to Tolt. just a bit further....

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
I'll probably knock-off around 4.

I would be up for Tape.. it's been a while since I've ridden it, and it'll mitigate the time spent shaking my fists at idiotic downtown drivers while contemplating my self realization of the movie "Falling Down." ...digression into oblivion :p

Tape at 6ish?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
jeepmauler said:
Are the little DJ's still in effect or has the underbrush reclaimed them?
the ones that are next to the three larger jumps?

if those are the ones your talking about (they are on the left side, and kinda go down the hill...) they are rideable. at least they were last week....

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
.......where the old ladders used to be.I've trying to get down there,with the girlfriend,for a while to let her rip around and the added bonus of DJ's is a good motivator for my lazy ass.:)