Quantcast

No Tony Snow thread?

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Unless, of course, he wrote his tell-all book before his death and it can now be released with no chance of reprisal.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Snow was a republican shill and kind of a douche, but christ, there's no reason to rejoice in the man's death.
All these deaths lately are actually kind of hitting close to home since I found out my dad had cancer. Let's save the jokes for the innocent children like Jean Benet.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Snow was a republican shill and kind of a douche, but christ, there's no reason to rejoice in the man's death.
All these deaths lately are actually kind of hitting close to home since I found out my dad had cancer.
.....getting soft......

Let's save the jokes for the innocent children like Jean Benet.
Atta boy.

I simultaneously hope your father gets well and hope tony snow experienced pain.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
He was a republican douche but not nearly as bad as Jesse Helms. I actually kind of feel sorry for his family. He definitely went thru a lot of pain - I saw him interviewed about a year or so ago and it didn't sound pretty.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
He was a republican douche but not nearly as bad as Jesse Helms. I actually kind of feel sorry for his family. He definitely went thru a lot of pain - I saw him interviewed about a year or so ago and it didn't sound pretty.
True. He still made a living by getting up and selling an unnecessary multi- trillion dollar war that has killed a lot of people*. There are more noble ways of paying the mortgage.

Forcing your daughter into prostitution, for one. Blowing guys on the street for $5 a pop. Selling crack to pre school students.

*I'm assuming that you're looking at the deaths of a bunch of Iraqis as a bad thing. That assumption doesn't hold for a lot of Americans.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
True. He still made a living by getting up and selling an unnecessary multi- trillion dollar war that has killed a lot of people*. There are more noble ways of paying the mortgage.

Forcing your daughter into prostitution, for one. Blowing guys on the street for $5 a pop. Selling crack to pre school students.

*I'm assuming that you're looking at the deaths of a bunch of Iraqis as a bad thing. That assumption doesn't hold for a lot of Americans.
Snow didn't get on the scene until well after the war had already begun though. He came after Fleischer and McClellan both hit the road, so you can't really hang the selling of the war thing on him.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Snow didn't get on the scene until well after the war had already begun though. He came after Fleischer and McClellan both hit the road, so you can't really hang the selling of the war thing on him.
I recall him being on Fox News banging the drum pretty hard.

It's not like he was critical of the administration during the lead up.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
damn, i could've sworn he got out of the hospital all "mission accomplished" -n- schyt 2 mos ago
I recall him being on Fox News banging the drum pretty hard.
and what a tight drum brit hume is

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Snow didn't get on the scene until well after the war had already begun though.

Which makes him even more of a douchebag. More time to see that administration at work, and STILL went to play frontman for them.

I don't often revel in someone's death (and I'm not really now) but defending domestic ignorance, foreign violence and doing it in the name of freedom makes you a fvcking tool who wasted his life to begin with.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
All these deaths lately are actually kind of hitting close to home since I found out my dad had cancer. Let's save the jokes for the innocent children like Jean Benet.
Sorry to hear about your dad, man. We just found out my mother in-law has cancer. It ain't easy.