Quantcast

Norcal Halloween Trail Jam. Let's do this.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I want pics of you over the big sh*t.
Dude.....it's not like there's any 'small' shlt there you can sneak off to :rofl:

You should drive out. I'll hazard a guess and say this is one of the coolest trail spots you'll ride in the country. You'd dig it.

ooh he's callin you out!
Not really. He just likes pictures.

And he's jealous he lives so far away ;)

Last edited:

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Dude.....it's not like there's any 'small' shlt there you can sneak off to :rofl:

You should drive out. I'll hazard a guess and say this is one of the coolest trail spots you'll ride in the country. You'd dig it.

Not really. He just likes pictures.

And he's jealous he lives so far away ;)

Bingo. Uber freakin' jealous. Cali is my number 2 want-to-live spot, simply for the caliber of trails and riding to be had.

Dexter, let's go. I've got a rad hot dog suit that wants to get airborne.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
hmmm my halloween options right now:
1) stay in missoula and work all weekend bartending
2) free flight to vegas, work one night, party with models and strippers all expenses paid at top clubs and have a penthouse with two buddies, all on US Smokeless Tobacco's bill
3) go to seattle and watch 2 of my buddies spin in front of **** ton of ppl with some big name dj's
4) go to the middle of butt **** montana and fish for 13lb spanning brown trout with my spey rod
5) drive to cali and rip sick trails with some homies

too ****ing bad i have to work and cannot get it off to save my life which is gayer than balls on a mustache. i really want to come rip out there

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
hmmm my halloween options right now:
1) stay in missoula and work all weekend bartending
Still enough time to find a fill in

2) free flight to vegas, work one night, party with models and strippers all expenses paid at top clubs and have a penthouse with two buddies, all on US Smokeless Tobacco's bill
"hey baby.....wanna see my dip lip?"

3) go to seattle and watch 2 of my buddies spin in front of **** ton of ppl with some big name dj's
No offense but it probably happens regularly right?

4) go to the middle of butt **** montana and fish for 13lb spanning brown trout with my spey rod
Any weekend

5) drive to cali and rip sick trails with some homies
Pretty rare having such a dedicated build crew setup an open invite to shred their trails.

;)

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Pretty rare having such a dedicated build crew setup an open invite to shred their trails.

;)

That's a very worthwhile thought right there Dex. Some of my best memories on a bike are at good trail jams - not contests or any of that sponsored **** - just good 'ol back in the woods jams.

The fact that these guys are giving out an invite and you have half a chance to make it and ride it...IDK, no offense, I'd be skeptical opening my trails like that and my place is not even half as good as Zach's spot.

COB

Chimp
Oct 20, 2008
Santa Cruz
Oh man, dose not get much better than that! I made an account just to comment on how amazing these jumps look.

Looks so sick, I really want to go up there for the Jam now.

:drool:

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
whats your brothers name zach? i work at stockman's, where every 18 year old girl comes to party and everyone drinks for free. problem is, none of us can have halloween off, everyone has to work. they run the bar like **** and only have 5 employee's. on the weekend its one person on the day, 4 at night. super super gay. if i could get it off i would be there in a heart beat boys.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
whats your brothers name zach? i work at stockman's, where every 18 year old girl comes to party and everyone drinks for free. problem is, none of us can have halloween off, everyone has to work. they run the bar like **** and only have 5 employee's. on the weekend its one person on the day, 4 at night. super super gay. if i could get it off i would be there in a heart beat boys.
My brothers name is Jake. I'll tell him to say what's up to you next time he's in Stockmans.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
those of us who are serious about our riding just call in sick. every time ZD shows up in my town, i get the flu...
And it is much appreciated. Speaking of, i'll be there next week. I know you are broken off, but me and Timmy are gonna start the new spot. We got big plans for a sick schpot. Hope you're down.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I aint scerd. Well, maybe of messin' up your pretty landings.

Thought u's coming out to Rob's?
Yeah, i'm blowing it. I should have been out there by now. You guys ride today?
I took Chris Singer to these trails last week, and he froze out, and wouldn't hit one jump.

Ben Barron

Chimp
Oct 21, 2008
It might take a minute or two for this broke off 40 yr old to get the knads but, like I say in the skank a$$ strip clubs in Reno, " I'd hit it "

BTW, Singers a wuss

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
It might take a minute or two for this broke off 40 yr old to get the knads but, like I say in the skank a$$ strip clubs in Reno, " I'd hit it "

BTW, Singers a wuss
Hahaha!
I ain't doubting your skillz, that's fo sho. You're the fycking Legend man!
Let's fycking hit it bro. I ride, and dig there several times a week.

When you hittin Roberts again? Don't tell me just on Tues. Let's go shred tomorrow, or the next. I'm so down to get my as$ kicked. I'm way outa cardio shape.