Quantcast

Norcal Halloween Trail Jam. Let's do this.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Hey Ben-

Did you post over on Vintage? If so, I remember seeing some good vids of you riding a while ago when I used to post there.

Ben Barron

Chimp
Oct 21, 2008
Ya, that's me.

Hey Z, my backs a little jacked right now. Thinking about Sat. out there though.

Last edited:

Ben Barron

Chimp
Oct 21, 2008
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Neither can I.

The Compound a few years ago

K......I'm done with the hijackin'........lol

Last edited:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Neither can I.

The Compound a few years ago

K......I'm done with the hijackin'........lol

Nice. That was rad. I've never seen that place look that nice. I've only been there at the end of summer, when it is all blown out, and dry as hell.
Can't believe homeboy tried to flip that dub. That was the goods. Thought he was gonna die.

Ben Barron

Chimp
Oct 21, 2008
k, one last jack!

That was/is Brandon Meadows ( 2 times X-Games downhill BMX gold winner ) Funny thing is he got up no prob. One week later he crashed in the lead going in the first turn @ the Christmas Classic NBL race and broke his femur!!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Trails are dialed. Done diggin til it rains again. Cum jam with us on Halloween.

Clint was throwing some of the nicest 3's i've seen on a 26.

I got in a fight with the dirt, and it cheated and used my handlebar against me.

Smallest jump at Secret.

COB

Chimp
Oct 20, 2008
Santa Cruz
WOOOO I pretty sure im coming up to shred...

Just got back from post office and we stared a new line that is going to be so fun.

Gotta think of a Halloween costume..hmmmm....

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Shredded the trails like shredded wheat today. Epicness. Cum ride this weekend.
These trails are stupid sick.

Chad blasting.

Aron Day 360 invert

Snake River

A tribute to OG Spangler.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
if the trails don't kill you, the expedition to them will. i almost drowned, encountered a unique species of venus-fly-oak (it jumps out at you and strangles you with poison oak) and to top it off, i almost got eaten by a 3-foot diameter black widow spider. zach said we were lucky on the approach because there weren't any meth-zombies hiding in the trees.

sh1t is serious kiddos!

here are two hints to the location...they're somewhere north of I-80 and you know you're within 100 square miles when you see a denny's restaurant on both sides of one freeway exit...one for southbounders, one for northbounders. it's core like that up there...why bothered to cross the road for denny's, when you could just build two?

have fun guys!

COB

Chimp
Oct 20, 2008
Santa Cruz
©2001;3086383 said:
if the trails don't kill you, the expedition to them will. i almost drowned, encountered a unique species of venus-fly-oak (it jumps out at you and strangles you with poison oak) and to top it off, i almost got eaten by a 3-foot diameter black widow spider. zach said we were lucky on the approach because there weren't any meth-zombies hiding in the trees.

sh1t is serious kiddos!

here are two hints to the location...they're somewhere north of I-80 and you know you're within 100 square miles when you see a denny's restaurant on both sides of one freeway exit...one for southbounders, one for northbounders. it's core like that up there...why bothered to cross the road for denny's, when you could just build two?

have fun guys!
Not sure if I like the idea of getting strangled by poison oak, or the 3 ft spiders. But the jumps look like there worth it forsure hah

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Looks like the jam is toast.

Much rain is on the way tonight, and for many days to come. That beats a jam any day.

DIG OR DIE TIME BlTCHES!!!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
©2001;3086383 said:
denny's restaurant on both sides of one freeway exit...one for southbounders, one for northbounders. it's core like that up there...why bothered to cross the road for denny's, when you could just build two?
Some times on our way to the trails, we stop and eat breakfast at the Dennys on the right, and then on the way back home, we eat dinner at the Dennys on the left.

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
It is raining hard over here, digging tomorrow hopefully.
Cob was pretty pumped for the jam. If you could have spectate, I would have gone in a heartbeat.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
That sucks. Too bad you don't live here bro, Saturday Halloween Jam at 9th street and it is hooked up, almost every line built way up and runnin'. Then on Sunday a 2-spot jam one in the morning and one in the evening at two different locations. We've been digging nuts for 2 months getting this **** together. Looks like you need a turkey jam on Thanksgiving. No Dig No Ride.:plthumbsdown:

Attachments