Quantcast

NorCal Photo Gallery

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
my # is 899-0105, ask for Derek. Ive been riding the park about 3 times a week. I only have an XC bike, my usual ride is out my front door (18th and park), but a green gate shuttle is always fun.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i live in paradise, my# is 872 3518. i ride the middle rim trail alot on my pimped out hard tail. so what are you doing this weekend.:blah:

this goes for an other chicoans out there too.:thumb:
________
Candy247

Last edited:

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
hehe, HTP = poverty!!!

sputter knows all about chico style, cheap and fast:D

edit - oh yea, Im probly gonna ride tomorrow (thurs 5/6) evening. If I do I'll give you a call around 3 or 4, we could meet at horseshoe lake or something.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
hey , if you call me tommorrow between 3 and 5 call my cell, which is 624 1319. oh , im chris if ya'll didnt know
________
Web shows

Last edited:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by kidwoo
Your ability to make regular sized wheels look like 20"ers is simply amazing.
:eek: holy shyt he's a giant. What are you yeti like 7'4":D

Holy Crap Grande! That's nuts! Awesome... Is that the drop down to the area near the landing transition for Big Pimpin? Your in that area that everyone uses to start to do the drop into the bowl jump, only you make a hard left instead? Wherever it is, you are my new hero. Sorry to hear about your hand. Very cool stiched picture...

*added on 8/25* Crap, just came accross the threads on what happened to Grande at Calis - so sorry to hear. REALLY good to hear of the progress he's making in recovery though - that is so good to hear. Thoughts go out for a thorough and speedy recovery (as much as possible) to this naturally talented rider...

Grande said:
Me, on a wee drop at the carlmont trails. 16', hardtail (w00t).

I proceeded to swerve into a cameraman and break my hand.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
mtbhead said:
Holy Crap Grande! That's nuts! Awesome... Is that the drop down to the area near the landing transition for Big Pimpin? Your in that area that everyone uses to start to do the drop into the bowl jump, only you make a hard left instead? Wherever it is, you are my new hero. Sorry to hear about your hand. Very cool stiched picture...
Yeah, it goes into that area. If you know where that steep roll-in, chute type thing is, its a little left of there (looking down).

dsb1829

Chimp
Aug 25, 2004
Huntsville, AL
This has to be the longest running thread on any forum that I have read. Goes from pudgy kids on $300 bikes to big pimpin dh hucksters.

I was actually up putting around Carlmont yesterday. Very cool place with a mix of big/medium/small stuff. I am going to have to go back with my pads and hit up some of the bigger stuff.

I'll post up a picture for this norcal thread. Santa Cruz yo! How to motivate in norcal :D

Attachments

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Seem's that I've lagged on my updates... Here's my favorite photos from the last couple months... Let me know what ya think!

Chris

Tahoe City

EXTREMELY drunken fun... hahah

braaaaaaaaap

Sacramento Street

2am in Oregon after driving all day from Whistler...

ABORT ABORT!!!

Vorhee's goes OTB @ Mammoth...

USA!

IronJim said:
hey i did all of the blacks and doubles blacks but i do not reconize the 1 and 3 pics
Well, if you were paying attention, you would have noticed it was the ladder bridge that had the big STUNT CLOSED sign on it. I believed we passed it after it started raining, after sticks and stones maybe? I can't remember. Don't worry jim, you wouldn't have done it anyway :p

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
Jestere said:
Well, if you were paying attention, you would have noticed it was the ladder bridge that had the big STUNT CLOSED sign on it. I believed we passed it after it started raining, after sticks and stones maybe? I can't remember. Don't worry jim, you wouldn't have done it anyway :p
i would have done it mat, it looks small. and i do rember it now, i just never saw it from that view and joey and me had a lot of speed at that point too, witch made it hard to see...

....is eric really sick