Quantcast

North Shore style trails

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Are there many legal North Shore style trails in Colorado? Where? I dont mean exactly, but what cities?

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
Keystone is adding several new top to bottom trails for next season and one of them is planned to have a ton of wood. Personally I'll take good old fashion dirt and rock but whatever floats your boat! :biggrin:

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
Silverton looks to be really fun I watched the video online but never can make it up there when they are open. I agree they need to be open more. Keystone has the best tree/northshore course next year I've heard

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
I heard that last year the 5 day season at Silverton was just because they spent the rest of the year building. We'll see if they have an extended season next year.
I also heard that there's a place by Winterpark that has some stunts, but not sure how available to the public it is.
And the park up by Ft. Colon that fulltrucker posted about, and the new park they're building in CO Spgs...

What I want to see from Keystone is their version of A Line. And a 4x track that's open all season...

stgil888

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Malibu, CA
Not much as far as I know. Keystone certainly has some man-made features, but nothing like what I see in pictures and videos from Canada.

stgil888

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Malibu, CA
I heard some buzz that Winter Park was going to be building some wooden stunts for the upcoming season, but haven't seen anything materialize.