Quantcast

Northstar 2005 "snow cam"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Damn True said:
Kid,
I'll buy you a 50lb bag of rock-salt if you will disolve it in water put it in a garden sprayer and make clandestine trips to the mountain under cover of darkness and spray the trails.
Good part is northstar wouldn't give a rat's booty.

Bad part is I work in a field that studies water quality.

I promise though......I lift a left cheek everytime I drive north through martis valley and send some warmth to booth creek and said property.

Mstaples

Chimp
May 26, 2005
So which ski resorts now have bike parks? Of course Northstar, but my understanding is that several others (asside from Mamouth) were getting something going as well. I heard Kirkwood has something. Sqwa has something but not enought to warrent the lift ride (just what I heard).

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
You have to laugh when it's the first week of june and you are clearing off 2 inches of snow from a brand new street bike and the interior of a jeep that had it's top off for the "summer" season.

This sure as hell won't help. :angry:

whoopnar

Monkey
Sep 11, 2004
Chico, CA
Mstaples said:
So which ski resorts now have bike parks? Of course Northstar, but my understanding is that several others (asside from Mamouth) were getting something going as well. I heard Kirkwood has something. Sqwa has something but not enought to warrent the lift ride (just what I heard).
Shasta has one too from what I have heard.

calskierx

Chimp
Mar 13, 2005
Anyone willing to adopt me to ride with on the 25th? i figure if im to slow y'all can ditch me no problem

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Rain Rain Rain... True must have done a white boy rain dance(he washed the car) There is an old turbine engine behind the hanger out of a T-33. Maybe that would help melt some snow. No cords.... Just kick the tire and light the fire.