Quantcast

Northstar-at-Tahoe Update . . . .

Mar 18, 2004
Ya’ll know about races. The Dher’s are scheduled for July 18, August 15 and September 19. Team Big Bear has one here on September 12.

Yep, we’re opening Friday, June 18th. If you want to buy your season pass come early. I’m guessing it’s going to be busy so be patient. The shop opens at 9am. Or buy yourself a $10 ticket and consider it a donation to the park and get your pass at the end of the day.

So far we have built a bunch of freestyle features. I would post pictures, but I just figured out I'm not computer sauvy enough. If you want to see a few just send an e-mail to events@skinorthstar.com.

Gondola is rigged with bike “racks.” We think it will increase uphill capacity by 4 to 5 times. Hopefully we’ll need it, if not I might get fired. No pressure guys.

Your local shop should have $5 off coupons (they can’t be used on already discounted tickets) and flyers about the events. The calendar on our web page is the most up to date.

To look forward to . . . besides the races, we are going to have a full on freeride area and a freeride event mid-summer.

See you next Friday!