Quantcast

Northstar Opening Date

CMAC

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Yay Area, CA
Is it any sooner than before? Does anyone want to do a jihad this memorial day weekend and plow through dust on dogbone?

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
i second that.. JB we need to hook up for that weekend. What is your plan are you staying up there or coming home each night?

Marc.
I'll be going up there for the day on Friday. I'll return Saturday and stay the night and race on Sunday. The wifey is going Saturday.

2 things Marc:

1) I have a bunch of practically brand new Kendas to give to you. They would be new but they are dusty from sitting in the garage.

2) You wanna race this Sunday? Was thinking about hitting up the Weaverville race this coming Sunday.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Jav, i am going up to d-ville on saturday with bonz and my friend scott and we are camping till sunday.

Jav what time are you thinking you will be in auburn because when we drive back from D-ville sunday morning we can hook up and have a few rides. just tell when and were.

bring those tires with you if you can that would alot better for me.

we will disscuss the plans for chdh2 and N* i need to get that stuff set for the family. I was thinking of bringing the fam on saturday as well but not sure. if we stay there then that would work. Are you staying in the village?

marc

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Jav, i am going up to d-ville on saturday with bonz and my friend scott and we are camping till sunday.

Jav what time are you thinking you will be in auburn because when we drive back from D-ville sunday morning we can hook up and have a few rides. just tell when and were.

bring those tires with you if you can that would alot better for me.

we will disscuss the plans for chdh2 and N* i need to get that stuff set for the family. I was thinking of bringing the fam on saturday as well but not sure. if we stay there then that would work. Are you staying in the village?

marc

As of today, everyone I called will be out of town or on family lock down. Looks like there will be no shuttling unless someone posts up a shuttle.

Maybe you should just call me when you will be coming through Roseville on your way home??

My son is staying with G-ma and we are most likely going to stay in some hotel that's about 3 miles or so down the road from N*.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
i will make a crash presence at n*, can do weaverville or downieville as of yet. me and mike got ourselves involved with the oregon series. got some conflicting dates. but i do have my season pass for north star. saweet.
As usual, you crashaholic. I heard you guys went up to Oregon. I am definately out on the Weaverville thing this Sunday...even after my wife tried to pack my bike stuff for me and send me....

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Brian-Yes I will be up there on friday all day and saturday me and the Fam will be staying at North* so i will ride on Saturday but i will most likely get a noon start.

I cant see my Fam getting out of the house on time ha ha .
But at least i will be threre for all three days.

Jav, Thanks for the tires now all i need is a new seat and i am good to go for the season. Nice to meet the Fam I hope at some point over the weekend at N* we can get the wives together. But that could mean trouble you did say your wife likes to $hop huh. That double trouble.

Bonz is going to hit up the star on friday and saturday and he wont race on sunday but he will be there.

And as far as the CHDH Bonz said he will roll up on saturday and check it out if he feels like he wants to race he will reg on Sat.

Cant wait this season should be good i cant wait to look up to Jav on that 1st place hay stack again. Ha ha I might just have someone toss a stick into your wheel during the G-out.........

Marc.

late

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Brian-Yes I will be up there on friday all day and saturday me and the Fam will be staying at North* so i will ride on Saturday but i will most likely get a noon start.

I cant see my Fam getting out of the house on time ha ha .
But at least i will be threre for all three days.

Jav, Thanks for the tires now all i need is a new seat and i am good to go for the season. Nice to meet the Fam I hope at some point over the weekend at N* we can get the wives together. But that could mean trouble you did say your wife likes to $hop huh. That double trouble.

Bonz is going to hit up the star on friday and saturday and he wont race on sunday but he will be there.

And as far as the CHDH Bonz said he will roll up on saturday and check it out if he feels like he wants to race he will reg on Sat.

Cant wait this season should be good i cant wait to look up to Jav on that 1st place hay stack again. Ha ha I might just have someone toss a stick into your wheel during the G-out.........

Marc.

late
Cool, I'll be there all day fri & sat, heading home sun morning.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Just rode on N* property this afternoon. Its looking really nice. We were on Schaffer Creek and then Two Bridges. Hella good riding. There is a little snow left around the TRT trail head, but we didn't ride it.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI

Marc.

late
Glad you can meet the family. My wife's up for hanging out Saturday after riding or while the guys ride the chicks can go hang out.

I'm good to car pool Friday if you and Bonz want to go up together.

He needs to pull his sack out of his girl's purse and just race.

I'll call you before CHDH and so we can all arrange the transportation.