Quantcast

Numbess during racing?

I'd chalk it up to you being so young and so big too. (no this is not an attack so relax)
Yer a big ol kid...still growing....yer body is trying to keep up.
When you push yourself you are gonna have funny things happen. I knew lots of high school football guys having weird pysiological things happen to them durring really hard games.

And with big tall people too there are blood flow issues. Not bad ones. Just don't fret it and go ride yer bike.

If yer that worried go seek real(non:monkey: ) help from a Doctor. If the doctors say alls cool, well the, go ride.

Bottom line. I've heard you complain/comment about this before. Either do something about it or stop worrying about it.

Z

Zonic Man

Originally posted by Internal14
I'd chalk it up to you being so young and so big too. (no this is not an attack so relax)
Yer a big ol kid...still growing....yer body is trying to keep up.
When you push yourself you are gonna have funny things happen. I knew lots of high school football guys having weird pysiological things happen to them durring really hard games.

And with big tall people too there are blood flow issues. Not bad ones. Just don't fret it and go ride yer bike.

If yer that worried go seek real(non:monkey: ) help from a Doctor. If the doctors say alls cool, well the, go ride.

Bottom line. I've heard you complain/comment about this before. Either do something about it or stop worrying about it.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE FITNESS FORUM.

LOL.

Good advice, DOOOD.