Quantcast

Nutrition

strakos

Official RM Complainer
Sep 10, 2001
3rd rock from the sun
Ok so, I dunno what´s happening: in the last 2 months I got 4lbs heavier. Nothing has changed, I still ride the same way I did earlier and I still eat the same stuff I did.
My nutrition sux, during the week I only eat in fast food restaurants and on weekends it´s always pizza. I know it´s not good, but I don´t know how to cook very well and don´t have time to.
So, my only solution would be making some exercises to loose weight and change a bit my nutrition. The fat was been appearing on my butt(yea yeah...now I´m a fat ass), so if anyone wants to tell me what exercices I should do...

thanks

R

RideMonkey

The real question here is: Are you getting enough sausage in your diet?

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by strakos
Ok so, I dunno what´s happening: in the last 2 months I got 4lbs heavier. Nothing has changed, I still ride the same way I did earlier and I still eat the same stuff I did.
My nutrition sux, during the week I only eat in fast food restaurants and on weekends it´s always pizza. I know it´s not good, but I don´t know how to cook very well and don´t have time to.
So, my only solution would be making some exercises to loose weight and change a bit my nutrition. The fat was been appearing on my butt(yea yeah...now I´m a fat ass), so if anyone wants to tell me what exercices I should do...

thanks
diet diet diet dude:D As you age your metabolism slows down inevitably. You can slow down this process by increasing your lean muscle mass... more muscle means faster metabolism. The best way to increase your lean muscle mass is through a program of resistance and cardio training and proper nutrition and supplementation. I know I sound like a textbook but I have taken so may darn certification classes on the subject that it is pretty much engrained into my head. Anyway I can go into way more detail if you would like Strakos. Feel free to PM me anytime... and in the meantime try to cut down on the fast food....:rolleyes: :D

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by JOJO

diet diet diet dude:D As you age your metabolism slows down inevitably. You can slow down this process by increasing your lean muscle mass... more muscle means faster metabolism. The best way to increase your lean muscle mass is through a program of resistance and cardio training and proper nutrition and supplementation. I know I sound like a textbook but I have taken so may darn certification classes on the subject that it is pretty much engrained into my head. Anyway I can go into way more detail if you would like Strakos. Feel free to PM me anytime... and in the meantime try to cut down on the fast food....:rolleyes: :D
Isnt that what I said? Sausage?