Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
It’s your move now!
I sent a custom e-mail to all of the above stating that I specificly chose to locate in OC because of the trail networks and that I'm not some crackpot kid, but a contributing member of society who brought JOBS to the county.
I also mentioned my background in Environmental Biology and whipped out some stats on erosion by trail use group.

... here is the response I got:
:thumb:

Dear Mr. Ittel,

Thank you for your input. I want to assure you that HBP is aware and generally appreciative of not only the bicycling community, but moreover the many contributions cycling groups and individuals make each year to your trail and bikeway system through SHARE, Trails-4-All, adopt-a-park programs, and special events.

With this e-mail, I am asking that Jeff Dickman, Regional Trails Chief, contact you with information regarding the next Trails Advisory Committee meeting. I urge you to attend, contact your Committee representative(s), let your views be heard, and continue to participate in keeping OC trails some of the best recreational opportunities in the nation.

In the mean time if HBP can be of further assistance, please, do not hesitate to contact your local park ranger…

Best regards,
Kevin Thomas

Director, RDMD/HBP