Quantcast

~~<o>~~Get up and go climb some mountains~~<o>~~

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Did I ever tell you guys about my neighbors that I want to buy their filthy hoarder house and bulldoze it in front of them? Well it's moving in that direction now. DC9 right?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Did I ever tell you guys about my neighbors that I want to buy their filthy hoarder house and bulldoze it in front of them? Well it's moving in that direction now. DC9 right?
A DC9 is a plane, a D9 is a dozer, they'll both get the job done.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Forecast said chance of rain after 7PM, the thunderstorms which started before 5PM enforced that riding indoors on the hamster wheel was the right choice.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am beat, drove 300 miles today. insane route just to break in the new engine on the van. Of course something had to go wrong. The engine was fine, the 3 month old transmission started slipping. I got it to the transmission shop. They found a loose hose fitting that was leaking transmission fluid, like 2 quarts worth. They fixed the fitting and refilled the transmission fluid. drove fine after that. probably doing 200 tomorrow. by then if nothing else goes wrong I will return it to fleet use by my band of idiots.

Salmon stir fry and beer are helping me chill out tonight

Last edited: