Quantcast

<o-o>Sloppy Sunday<o-o>

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Rain here not starting until 4P or so. I can sneak a ride in, after doing some home stuff.

coffee, pooping, dog-walking to come first.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Rough night for kid sleeping. Home from mountains this morning once everyone wakes up. Built a foosball table for the kids last night after all but the eldest was asleep

62E32C44-236A-402E-86AE-33A7BDDB28E1.jpeg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave: :wave: :wave:

More flooring to lay today, though once I get the next row laid it should go faster. For now, I shall enjoy my coffee and a quiet household.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
At a trailhead waiting for my buddy. He just built a new steel hardtail with studded tires so we'll crush the little snow and ice left before more rain arrives this evening.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Stayed up until 3 am last night to get pics of the comet, but overcast the whole time. :disgust:
Switched the cross bike to trendy but illegal 40 mm tires. What a differences that makes for comfort when you JRA. To test them out, I took the bike to a good bakery (28 km round trip) so I could replenish the caloric losses upon my return home. :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Did about a 50 mile road ride yesterday with the work-adjacent roadie group. Ghetto 1x is derailing and jamming in the chain guide on any big descent...need clutch rear mech so I ordered a cheap Apex. Definitely need an offset chainring for a better chainline, too, but just don't wanna spend even more on this thing.

Those guys can ride hard but the selfie and Stava and map-generated movie stuff is way over the fucking top. I clearly missed where any of this is so interesting to anyone else as to warrant this level of self-attention. There's some nice scenery, but we almost lost a guy crossing into the oncoming lane while shooting 30-40 selfies from different angles while on the move, and apparently reviewing them too.

Dragged myself up the mountain on rigid singlespeed this morning as a solo penance/cleansing/yummy breakfast.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did about a 50 mile road ride yesterday with the work-adjacent roadie group. Ghetto 1x is derailing and jamming in the chain guide on any big descent...need clutch rear mech so I ordered a cheap Apex. Definitely need an offset chainring for a better chainline, too, but just don't wanna spend even more on this thing.

Those guys can ride hard but the selfie and Stava and map-generated movie stuff is way over the fucking top. I clearly missed where any of this is so interesting to anyone else as to warrant this level of self-attention. There's some nice scenery, but we almost lost a guy crossing into the oncoming lane while shooting 30-40 selfies from different angles while on the move, and apparently reviewing them too.

Dragged myself up the mountain on rigid singlespeed this morning as a solo penance/cleansing/yummy breakfast.

I would have slapped the phone out of his hands

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
2800 verts on dirt. More than I’ve done in months. Feeling ok somehow? Perhaps just delayed onset…

I think I saw the sun today too. No longer sure.